I shouldn't have left

(A/N SO I JUST LOVE UPDATING THAT THIS IS THE 3RD ONE TONIGHT! *COUGH* JAE *COUGH* HAHAHAHA SO REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! ENJOY)

*NIALL'S POV*

She just told us her whole story. That must have taken some balls because it was one hell of a story. I didn't mean to grab her wrist that hard, I didn't know it was bruised.

It looked really bad and sore as hell. What a sick man he is. How could he even do that to someone? Especially an innocent girl like Maisie. He is a disgusting man. If I ever meet him I'm going to beat the shit into him. I swear to god I will.

I walked out of the room after hugging Maisie and went into the bathroom for privacy. I took my phone out and dialled the familiar number. After a few rings, it was answered.

"Hello?"

______________________________

*LOUIS' POV*

"Mum this is lovely, thank you" I said finishing off the lunch my mum had made me.

"Your welcome daring" She replied as she went to wash the dishes.

Daisy and Phoebe bounded down the stairs, full of energy as usual.  

I smiled as they bounced into my arms, squeezing the life out of me!

I groaned "Hey girls" I smiled

They smiled back, showing the newly formed gap where their 2 bottom teeth had come out. I chuckled at them before my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and looked at the caller ID

*Nialler*

I debated on whether answering it or not. I decided to just answer it.

"Hello?" I asked

He sounded frantic on the other line

"Woah slow down mate" I chuckled

He took a deep breath before speaking again "Maisie is out of hospital. But there is a problem, you need to come back. To protect Maisie"

I was confused now. Protect Maisie? Why? What problem?

I spoke my thoughts and asked him the questions. He explained to me all that had happened earlier and last night and what Maisie had told them all. I was stunned by the end of it. I swear I felt a tear leave my right eye. I didn't even bother to stop it.

Maisie went through all that? Whilst I was living my dream.

"I'm on my way" I croaked.

Then I hang up the phone.

I walked over to my mum, tears still in my eyes.

"I need to go back mum. I'm sorry, but i'll visit again soon, I promise"

She kept asking what was wrong but I kept saying the same thing.

I walked back up to my room and started to re-pack my bag.

There was one sentence I kept repeating to myself, over and over again.

"I shouldn't have left"