Statements & Court Dates

(A/N SO GUYS THIS IS A BIT OF A LATE CHAPPY TONIGHT BUT HERE IT IS! I GOT HELP FROM Jaelyn1024_Horan ON THIS CHAPTER SO CREDIT GOES TO HER ASWELL! FOLLOW HER AND CHECK OUR HER STORYS, SHE IS THE BEST! ANYWAYS! ENJOY! REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
THANK YOUUUU!)

*Maisie's POV*

I was tossing and turning in bed. I couldn't sleep. Not one bit.
Thought's of Louis kept running through my head. How was he? What's going to happen? It was self defence! He shouldn't be sent down for this!

I looked over at my clock to see it was 2:45am. Ugh. Hopeless.

I need to go to the police station today to give my statement. Jaelyn is coming too, for the same reason.

We should be given a court date aswell.

Hopefully, we can get Louis out of jail.

I miss him.

___________

1pm

I groggily got out of bed after a terrible nights sleep. I finally fell asleep at about 6am so slept through to 1pm.

My sleeping pattern is so fucked lately.

I walked over to my wardrobe and browsed through the options. Something casual would be fine.

I picked some denim jeans and a white lacey top with a blazer and converse to go.

I texted Jaelyn asking if she was ready and turns out she was. I told her I was leaving and set off to the police station.

"Miss Carter" I said to the lady behind the front desk.

She nodded and typed in the computer before letting me go through and doing the same to Jae.

We got put in separate rooms as they needed separate statements.

-----------------

*Louis' POV*

I was sitting in the horrible cold jail cell.
I hardly slept. The beds were not comfy at all. I wouldn't even call them beds!

More like rocks.

I've been told that Jae and Maisie are getting their statements taken today. Hopefully the police will see it was self defence and they will let me go.

Hence the word hopefully.

I was awoken from my thoughts when I heard a key jiggling in the lock from the outside, meaning someone was opening the door.

The door swung open revealing a police officer and a little figure behind him.

I looked closer and realised it was Maisie.

I sprung to my feet and made my way over

"Maisie!" I shouted

She grinned and hugged my, like she was afraid to let go.

We heard the officer say "5minutes" before he left and the door was locked again.

"How did you get here? Have they taken your statement yet?" I asked

She nodded before continuing "Yeah, I think they believe me. There should be a court date released and hopefully your pronounced not guilty on the charge of manslaughter but guilty by self defence"

I smiled at her, suddenly realising something.

"I should have done this a long time ago" I said taking her hands in mine

"Maisie, will you be my girlfriend" I asked, hoping for a yes

She gasped and nodded, tears filling in her eyes.

"Yes" she squealed.

I picked her up and swung her around in joy "God your perfect" I smiled

"Not really a suitable place or time" She chuckled.

I nodded, agreeing.

The door was jolted open and the same man from before stood there with an emotionless expression on his face "Times up" He said

I gave Maisie a peck on the lips before saying goodbye, and once again, she was out of sight.

____________

*Maisie's POV*

I was sitting in the waiting room, holding Jaelyn's hand hoping for a police officer to come over and call us back in.

My thoughts were answered when the same officer from earlier came over and told us to follow him. We did as we were told until we came to a big door. He opened the door and we ushered inside, We heard the door close behind us with an awful thud.

"Miss Carter, Miss Pickering. Please take a seat" The important lady said.

We obeyed and took a seat in the 2 seats infront of us, Me sitting in the right and Jae sitting in the left.

"So i've called you back here to arrange a court date" She started "Any specific date suitable?" she asked

We both shrugged before I spoke up "Any date is suitable"

She nodded before pursing her lips slightly and looking down at her diary

"How about October 1st?" She asked

I nodded eagerly, knowing the sooner the better. I just want Louis, my boyfriend, out before christmas. It does sound kind of weird calling him my boyfriend now, but i'm not complaining.

She went through a bit more details before we were allowed to leave.

We walked out the double doors into the fresh air of London.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

October 1st is in 3 days...