Epilogue

(A/N SO THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER OF MADE TO REMEMBER! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! BUT HERE IS THE EPILOGUE! JUST WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR GETTING MY BOOK TO WHERE IT IS TODAY! NO ONE COMMENTED THAT I SHOULD DO A SEQUEL APART FROM JAE! SO THIS IS THE END! THANK YOU ALL! I LOVE YOU!!)

Play 'Story Of My Life' during this chapter! It'll fit the mood.

*Maisie's POV*

10 years later

Life was good. Really good.
Everything went to plan. Louis & I got married! We dated for 2 years until he popped the question at a romantic dinner on the top of the eiffel tower. cute right?
The wedding was spectacular and he gave an amazing speech. The ring was beautiful too.
We have 2 children and 1 more on the way! We have 2 boys names Jayden & Casper Tomlinson. Jayden is 4 and Casper is 2. My own little family 😊

Sienna and Niall are engaged! He popped the question about 2 months ago and their due to be married in about 8 months. I feel so proud to be the maid of honour. They have 1 girl called Sophia. She is a wee cutie, honestly.

Jaelyn and Liam are still together and going strong! They got married about 2 months ago! Jae is pregnant and due in about 3 months! She is certainly getting big, that's for sure! They are so cute togther, always attached to each others side. It's honestly so sweet.

Vikki and Zayn started dating about 10 months later! They got married 4 years ago and have 1 child and another on the way. They have a little girl called Josie. She is beautiful and takes alot after her father. She is 4 years old but acts so mature.

Leah and Harry started dating about a year ago. Harry proposed about 5 months back and they have 1 child. They have a little boy named Cameron. They are very happy together.

Well now that were all in our 30's, we're getting old! One Direction split up 5 years ago. Loads of people were devastated but Louis was 25 so they though they'd been doing it long enough. They were an amazing band and will be remembered all through eternity. They are thinking of doing a comeback when they're a bit older but they need a good, well deserved break for a bit.

Well my life was bad for a while...then good...then bad. Pretty much like a ying yang. But you no what? I regret nothing, because all of what happened before, made me into the person I am today.

I'm Maisie Carter, and this was my story.