Night in a jail cell

(A/N SO HERE IS THE SECOND CHAPTER FOR TONIGHT! JUST TO SAY, I FELT VERY AMERICAN WRITING THIS CHA[TER BUT IM NOT SURE WHY! ENJOY! REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! BYEEEEEEE)

*Louis' POV*

"I'm arresting you on the suspicion of manslaughter. You do not have to say anything but it may harm your defence if you do not answer in question something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence" The police officer said as he handcuffed me.

I didn't put up a fight, knowing what I had done was wrong. Not like I could deny it or anything, I had the evidence clear on my hands.

I've never hurt anyone in my life, let alone kill them. Yep. Kill. Turns out the knife went right into Jason's abdomen and killed him within minutes. He was dead by the time the police arrived.

At least he won't be bothering Maisie anymore, that's all I could ask for. I looked over to see Jaelyn in Niall's arms, still silently crying.

"Can I have a minute?" I asked the officer.

He nodded before letting me go over to them.

Maisie automatically came over and wrapped her arms around me tightly, like she was afraid to let go. I kissed her cheek before facing her

"I'm so sorry Mais. I never meant for any of this to happen" I said, starting to tear up myself.

I looked over at Niall before saying "Take care of her mate. Promise me"

He nodded and gave me a bro hug before whispering in my ear "Promise. Be careful"

I nodded just as the police officer came over.

"Time to go Tomlinson" He said

I nodded as he grabbed my arm and guided me out to the police car. He ducked my head down and locked the door. He got in the front and put the car into ignition.

I looked out the window to see the 3 of them standing there, tears in their eyes before waving. They all looked so hopeless.

I just hope I get to see them again...

__________________

"Interview proceeds at 6:35pm. Louis Tomlinson." The officer said as he clicked play on the tape recorder.

I was sitting at a table with 2 other officers sitting opposite me. They need to take my statement. Another officer was in the corner of the room and another guarding the door.

"So Mr Tomlinson. Would you care to tell us what happened?" DCI Banks asked me.

I nodded before telling him the story of what happened. Starting from Niall and I on our way home to surprise Maisie, then the phone call between Niall and I, then how I started to wrestle with Jason. I told them everything I knew.

"So this incident between Jason and Maisie at the hospital. Have you seen the affects?"

"No" I sighed

"And she never told you herself?"

"No" Once again, I sighed

He kept questioning me, challenging me. Trying to make me crack.

It was working, I was starting to get frustrated knowing my evidence wasn't enough.

"Interview finished. 7pm. Louis Tomlinson" Then he clicked the off button on the tape recorder

"Mr Tomlinson, would you come with me please" he asked before standing up and walking to the door.  I followed in suit as we walked down corridor after corridor, passing cell after cell.

Until we came to one at the end. He opened the door and sent me in.

He locked the door and looked through the gap "Enjoy your stay here"

Then he slammed the gap down.

Looks like I better get used to this.