Barbeque on the beach

(A/N SO GUYS THIS IS MY NEXT CHAPTER. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! THANK YOU AND ENJOY)

*MAISIES POV*

If i'm honest, I wish Louis would ask me to be his girlfriend. I mean, we've known each other longer than the others and they're together already. We act like a couple but I think there is something distancing us.

I probably sound selfish for saying this now.

My phone beeped signalling I had a text.

Unknown number

Shit, no.

I opened the text and read it before my eyes went wide and I dropped the phone.

I was frozen on the spot.

*SIENNA'S POV*

I was walking down the stairs when I saw Maisie standing there. Frozen. Wide eyed. She suddenly dropped her phone.
I rushed over to her to see what the problem was.

"Mais? You okay?" I was starting to get frantic as she wouldn't answer me.

I remembered she dropped her phone so I went over and picked it up to see what caused this.

Unknown number

It can't be him again.

Where ever you go, I follow baby x ~J

Oh my god.

He knows where we are!

This isn't good.

Maisie snapped out of her trance and fell to the floor sobbing.

I rushed over to her and cradled her in my arms, whispering soothing words to her.

I just hope he doesn't cause any more damage than he already has.

*********

It was beginning to get dark and we hadn't done much today. The boys never found out about what happened this morning. We can't tell them.

I snuggled closer to Niall as we lay on the couch together.

"How about we all do something tonight?" He suggested

"Like what?" I questioned

"Hmm, how about a barbie? On the beach?"

My face immediately lit up.
"That's a great idea Niall"

He smiled, seeming proud of himself.

We all gathered around the campfire we made, trying to keep warm. Everyone was snuggled together.

We had called the girls over too. They seemed pleased to be involved.

I looked over to see Louis and Maisie in a heated discussion.

It looked like something was bothering them...

*LOUIS' POV*

We were wrapped up in a blanket on the beach, just enjoying each others presence.

I started up a conversation.

"So how's your parent's? Haven't seen them in a while, will need to visit" I smiled remembering all the good times I had with her parents.

Her face dropped and she went pale.

Wait, what?

Why does she look so scared, upset and worried.

I think she started trembling
"Maisie?" i asked rubbing her arms.

"I'm so sorry Louis. I should have told you but you weren't there and I had no one and i'm so sorry! It was all my fault" then she started crying.

I turned and noticed everyone was watching now.

I was so confused.
Everyone looked confused apart from Sienna.

She just looked shocked.

"Sienna? Whats going on?"
She just shook her head.

I turned back to Maisie.
"What's your fault? What happened?"

"My parents are dead" she sobbed hysterically.

Everything now fitted into place. They way she reacted, why she hadn't mentioned them but why hadn't she told me?
She knew how close I was to them! They were like my second parents!

Everything seemed to go in slow motion and I started backing away and stood up.

"Why didn't you tell me!?" I said on the verge of tears.
I didn't let her answer before I started talking again "You know how close I was to them! You knew how much I loved them! How could you betray me like that!? I had a right to know!"
I had started to raise my voice.

Maisie looked almost scared as she started talking again but only in a whisper "You don't understand Louis. I wanted to tell you, but you were never there"

"Bullshit!" I yelled "You should have told me Maisie! How could you keep this from me!?"

She seemed shocked about my sudden outburst.
Everyone else stayed silent and watched the scene unfolding infront of them.

I started to walk away. I could feel someones presence behind me but having a feeling it was Maisie, I didn't bother to turn around.

I felt someone grab my arm and because I was in a rage, I turned around fast and flung my arm in the air.

To my dismay, it hit the person in the face and they fell to the ground.

I looked down to find Sienna on the sand holding the side of her face.

Shit!

"Omg Sienna, i'm so sorry! i didn't mean to" I said frantically

"Leave it" she said coldly, She got up and started to walk in the direction I was going.

I collapsed to the ground with all the guilt. I held my head in my hands and let everything out.

For the first time in ages...

I just cried.

(PIC OF MAISIE WHEN SHE WAS LITTLE WITH HER PARENTS ON THE SIDE)