Inflicted Pain

(SO THIS IS THE NEXT CHAPTER WHOO! JUST WANNA SAY I'M SO ADDICTED TO FLAPPY BIRD LIKE OMG. IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE GAME IS THEN DOWNLOAD IT CAUSE IT WILL TAKE OVER YOUR LIFE, HONESTLY, ANYWAYS BACK ONTO THE SUBJECT. REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! ENJOY)

*MAISIE'S POV*

"You ready to go?" Sienna asked.

I nodded in approval.

It was about 8am this morning and Sienna had arrived to come and pick me up from the hospital. The doctor had done all his tests and now I was being discharged.

I got my bag and walked out of the room, following Sienna to the reception,

"Name please?" The lady smiled

"Maisie Carter, I'm being discharged"

She nodded and typed into a computer before her face lit up.

"Ahh yesh Miss Carter, Just sign these forms and your free to leave" She said handing me 3 sheets of paper and a pen.

I signed them and handed them back before heading out of the hospital and into the car to drive home.

I was still very weak and pale. Not to mention how much of a mess I looked. My hair was tied up in a messy bun and I had no make up on. i was in sweatpants and a loose tee.

"Do you want the radio on?" Sienna asked as she stopped at a red light.

I shook my head, no. I haven't really spoken much either since the incident. I'm very depressed. The doctor gave me anti-depressants and sleeping pills to help me.

After about a 20 minute drive, we arrived at Simon's Beach House again.

Back to holiday. Well not for me. I don't think I'll be doing much for the remainging week.

I'll just let everyone else have a good time.

I walked in the front door and automatically everyone came rushing to me. I tried to dodge them but nothing was working. I was tyring to make it clear that I just wanted to go to my room. Everyone was trying to hug me and kept shouting things at me.

"GO AWAY!" I shouted before I started to run to my room.

Unfortunately I was stopped by Niall, "Hey, were sorry. Were just happy your home" He grabbed my wrist and turned me around to face him.

I yelled out in pain and gritted my teeth.

His face turned into worry, concern and confusion,, all at the same time.

I gulped, knowing he had found it. I started to cry silently, knowing what was coming next. I had done my best covering it up with my sleeve but now Niall had grabbed it, making everyones attention turn to me.

"What's wrong Maisie? Why did that hurt? I barely touched you" He said looking into my eyes.

He looked down at the hand he was holding before he lifted the sleeve up to reveal my freshly bruised wrist. Jason. He had grabbed me so hard last night that it had left one hell of a bruise. And it goddamn hurt!

His eyes widened and gasps filled the room

"Oh my.. Maisie! Who did this to you?!" He asked frantically.

I kept my head down, not answering until I heard someone speak up.

"Oh my god" Sienna said before tears filled her eyes

"He found you, didn't he?" She asked

I just simply nodded before tears spilled over my eyes and she ran over to me, engulfing me in a hug, us both sobbing into each others shoulders.

We pulled away to see everyone looking at us confused.

"What's going on?" Leah asked, as she was latched onto Harry's side.

"Jason. My ex boyfriend. He did this" I said

"I'm still confused" Jaelyn commented

"I may aswell tell you all" I said before I wiped my eyes and walked over to the unoccupied couch.

They all followed me and sat on the other sofa's.

I then started the story that has haunted me for many, many years.

And will continue to for the rest of my life.