Opening Up

(SO I THOUGHT I WOULD UPDATE TWICE IN ONE NIGHT BECAUSE THE LAST CHAPTER WHAT A BIT SMALL SO HERE YA GO! REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! ENJOY PEEPS)

*MAISIE'S POV*

I took a shaky breath and started.

"My ex boyfriend, Jason. He was your ideal boyfriend. Caring, lovely, always buying you flowers. Kissing yoou on the cheek, opening the door for you. He was truly perfect. I thought I was the luckiest girl in the world. Oh how wrong was I. One night, I accused him of cheating. That was the biggest mistake I've ever made. He was constantly on his phone, coming home late, smelling of booze, and girls lipstick on his cheeks and stuff. Obviously I would get angry"

I was sobbing again by this point as Niall rubbed my back and Sienna holding my other hand.

"I thought it would be the best to confront him, you know? Tell him what I think. Bad move. He started to tower over me. Backing my up against the wall. Pinned my hands above my head. His breath wreaked of alcohol and I couldn't stand it. His hot breath would trickle down the side of my face. He would intimidate me. That was the worst night of my life. I could never forget it. That night, he raped me."

I let out a chocked sob as I continued the story.

"I was never the same after that night, He would beat me, rape me, use me. He became an abusive mess. It slowly started to kill me until one night he hearly did. He stabbed my in the stomach, the neighbours must have heard because they called the police. He killed my baby that night. I found out I was pregnant. He was locked up for 4 years. He got out about a year ago. He has found me though, and come back for revenge. Stronger than ever"

I looked up to see everyone listening intently.

"I've been getting unknown texts recently. Signed J. It's obviously Jason. It's like he wanted me to know it was him. He feeds off my fear. He likes to know he terrifies me. Last night he came to the hospital. Pinned my hands obove my head, just like all those years ago. That's how I got this bruise"

I finished my story and turned to see everyone with tears in their eyes. They came over and hugged me, telling me they'd protect me and everything will be alright.

I'm lucky I have them. Niall broke the silence by saying "Does Louis know?"

"Of course not" I replied

Niall then left the room.

I think I know what he is going to do next...