Beach gone wrong

*SIENNAS POV*

Today I feel hyper. Like really hyper. I woke up very groggy so my way of getting rid of that is to have about 10 cupa of coffee. Not a very good strategy.

I bounded downstairs into the kitchen to see Liam and Harry cooking breakfast. Yum food.

"Watcha cookin?" I said right next to Harrys ear.

This made him jump up in fright and make the egg that was in a pan, fly up into the air and go behind him

"EW WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" We turned around to see who it was to find Niall standing in the doorway with burnt egg all over his face.

I stiffled a laugh and tried to hold away my smirk. He then started licking it off his face. Ew.

Me and Harry burst out laughing whilst Liam was oblivious to what was happening.

"Sorry Niall babe" I said between laughs "but it was Harrys fault"

Niall then got a devilish smirk on his face. Oh no. I dont like the look of this.

"Oh you will pay"  he said creepily.

I started backing away.. afraid of what he would do.

Then he burst into a sprint and cheekily ran after me.

Oh shit. Im doomed.

*MAISIES POV*

I woke up to squeeling and heavy footsteps. What the hell? Sounds like Sienna. Ha.

I got out of bed and made my way downstairs, only to sumble into someone and fall on top of them. Ugh.

I looked up to see the face of Zayn. Oops. 

"Uh sorry Zaynie"

"Its alright" he said whilst brushing himself off.

I carried on my journey to the living room to see Louis sitting there, asleep with drool coming from the corner of his mouth. Awe. He looks adorable.

I shook him awake and he looked startled.

"You okay?" he asked whilst rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah but I was wondering if you wanna go to the beach today?"

"Uh yeah sure, ill go ask the lads"

He got up and went to look for the rest of them.

~~~~~~~

We had just arrived at the beach and its turned out to be a lovely sunny day.

We stumbled out of the car, grabbing our stuff and making our way onto the sand adter thanking Paul for the ride.

I took off my flip flops and let the sand sink between my toes. I love that feeling.

I took off my top and shorts, leaving me in my bikini and ran to the water, hoping the rest would  get the idea and follow me in.

Luckily they did.

We were all splashing about when suddenly a huge wave came crashing into us, making us go deep underwater, unable to breathe.

I couldnt find anyone else as I desperatly tried to make my way to the shore.

I was slowly running out of breath as I unwillingly slipped into unconciousness.

(A/N SO A BIT OF A CLIFF HANGER HERE! HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!

SO HOW ABOUT 2 VOTES AND 1 COMMENT AND ILL UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER?

I LOVE YOUR SEXY FACES!!
FOLLOW MY TWITTERS

@VikkiLatimer
@niall_craymofo