1 Date

*MAISIES POV*

Well Louis explained everything. From Niall flushing his phone down the toilet and losing all his contacts to management not letting him contact me.

But you know what? I miss him so god damn much! I want to stay mad at him cause this had a big affect on me and my health. But i really dont want to loose him again. He never left my side whilst I was in hospital.

"Please mais, ill make it up to you. I promise" he was pleading by this point.

"How?" Im curious now...

"Uh-um...I..ILL TAKE YOU OUT TO DINNER!" he exclaims

Dinner? Hmm. Maybe it would be good. I want my Loubear back.

"Fine. You have one chance. 1 date" Im actually really excited but he doesnt need to know that.

"Thank you so much! Trust me, im still the old Lou youve always loved" he adds a cheeky wink.

Smooth.

"Yeah yeah yeah" I say hugging him "Now lets get outta here"

We start walking to the desk to sign out and see Sienna sitting in the waiting room.

*LOUIS POV*

Yes! I have a chance! She is gonna let me make it up to her! I need the lads help. This date is gonna be perfect. It has to be.

I honestly cant wait. If im being honest. I still have feelings for her since that kiss at the airport...

*MAISIE POV*

"Well thanks Lou, ill see you tomorrow night" I smile

He hugs me and kisses my cheek "Cant wait love"

As soon as I walk into the apartment with Sienna, she is firing questions at me.

"What happened?!"

"Did yous kiss?"

"Do you forgive him?"

"Maisie tell me!"

"Oh my god do you realise how hot his mate is"

"Are yous gonna have babies?!"

Wow. That one caught me off guard. She is fast this girl.

"Sienna! Calm down! We are going out on a date tomorrow night cause he wants to make it up to me but after his explanation I really kinda forgive him already but Im so excited. He is taking me out to dinner! No we didnt kiss. Which mate..? No we are not having babies" I said all of that in one breathe.

Wow. Even that tires me out.

I need to work out. 

So I flop on the couch and start eating a bag of doritos after saying I need to work out.

That makes sense.

You twat Maisie.

Eh, I prefer Doritos to a treadmill.

"Mais? Helloooo?" Sienna says whilst waving her hand in my face snapping me out of my thoughts. Amazing thoughts at that. Wait, youe doing it again. Focus.

"Wha-? Sorry zoned out aha"

"Yeah I noticed. and dont you just think Niall is so hot? I mean wow. He is even irish! Ive got a soft spot for irishmen hehe"

"Sienna. Your ranting" she does that quite alot.

"Oh..sorry"

Its about 10pm now so Im gonna go head to bed. Im nackared.

I mumble a night to Sienna as my eyes start to droop. Looks like im sleeping on the couch tonight.

(A/N hellooo! Let me know what you think! Read vote and comment! Just a filler chapter!)