Leah, Vikki & Jaelyn

*MAISIE'S POV*

Huge. That's the first word that comes to mind when I look infront of me. Huge.

Amazing

Beautiful

Huge

We just arrived at Simon's beach house and it looks incredible. This is going to be the best holiday ever! 10 points for Zayn and Liam!

I stepped inside and looked around me. It looked so modern. I started to search around the house to find a room suitable for myself. I opened the final door to see a spectacular room filled with luxuries.

There was a king sized bed, a double wardrobe, a balcony, a bedside desk, a home office desk with a laptop on the top with a lamp to the side and lovely photography pictures all around.

I dropped my suitcase on the floor and went back downstairs to see if anyone else had finished finding their rooms.

I saw Sienna and Niall cuddling on the couch so I walked over to them

"Who fancys hitting the beach?" I asked enthusiastically.

They both grinned and nodded before Sienna grabbed my arm and pulled me up the stairs.

"Where's the rest of the lads? I haven't seen them since we got here?" She asked

I frowned, realising she was right.

"I'm not sure. It was a long drive, they're probably resting" I replied and started digging through my suitcase looking for my bikini, sunscreen and sunglasses.

I found my pink spotty bikini and noticed Sienna had her blue stripy one. We walked into the bathrooms and got changed into them before coming out and grabbing my things and heading downstairs.

We saw Niall already standing there in his swimming shorts, I looked over to Sienna to see her mouth open and drooling

"Your gonna catch flies" I laughed

She slapped my arm before she walked over to her boyfriend and had a sneaky kiss. I fake gagged before laughing and running back up the stairs to find the rest of them.

I opened the first door at the top of the landing to find nothing but Zayn's suitcase lying on the floor. Must be Zayn's room.

I opened the next door to find the same thing but with Liam's suitcase. Must be Liam's room.

I opened the next door to find a suitcase, which belonged to Louis, and 4 bodies all crashed out on the bed and floor. I laughed before taking a photo and putting it on twitter.

They were so lazy that they only just arrived and they were sleeping!

I shook them all awake and after alot of groaning, I persuaded them to come to the beach with us. I told them i'd meet them downstairs before giving them a 10 minute curfew.

_________________________________________

*ZAYNS POV*

I was walking along the beach as I wouldn't go into the water before I spotted a girl looking lost.

I walked up to her and asked what was wrong.

"I'm lost, I went out onto the beach but now I can't find my way back to my beach house" She said looking stressed

"I'll help you. Zayn" I said sticking my hand out.

"Vikki" she replied with a dazzling smile

We walked along the beach and chatted before we found what we were looking for. Her beach house. Well her dad's beach house. Turns out he is minted! It's also right next to ours! Looks like i'll be having a great 2 weeks here.

"Would you like to come in?" She asked politely

"Sure" i replied

We walking in and I was immediately taken back by the lovelyness of it. Definately better than ours! It smelled of lavender too. My favourite.

Suddenly 2 girls appeared out of no where and looked at me strangely.

"Oh i'm sorry. Girls this is Zayn. Zayn this is Leah and Jaelyn" she introduced

I smiled at the two girls and gave them each a hug. They were both extremely pretty but nothing compared to Vikki. She just has this sparkle about her that makes me attracted.

I was thinking hard before something clicked.

"Girls, i've got some people i'd like you to meet" I said with a smirk

We walked down the stairs, out of the beach house and out onto the sand. I looked around and spotted my group of friends playing in the water.

"Guys" I shouted and whistled

Their heads turned to me before the all came running out of the water laughing. They caught up to us and I started to introduce them

"Guys this is Vikki, Leah and Jaelyn. Girls this is Louis, Maisie, Niall, Sienna, Liam and Harry"

They all shook hands and hugged before they all went into the water again but Vikki stayed with me. I looked into the distance to see Louis & Maisie playing together. They should become a couple soon. I saw Sienna & Niall splashing each other. They're so cute together. I saw Harry chatting up Leah, typical, and I saw Liam using his charm on Jaelyn.

Maybe we've all finally found somebody perfect.

(A/N SO THIS IS THE NEXT CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! I'LL START TRYING TO UPDATE MORE AS I HAVE A FEW IDEAS NOW. JAELYN I HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR SURPISE!!)