Chapter 13 - Bloody Scarlet.

'I can do it like a brother, do it like a dude'

Jessie J – Do It Like A Dude

NOT AN EPISODE

"If anything happens today, you spray this in her face." He hands me a bag of purple dust. "It is a mixture of marigold and vervain."

"So it will put her down long enough for me to finish her off?" I question and he nods, locking the door again.

I sigh, going into the kitchen and grabbing all of his chocolate, ice-cream and milk, then putting them into the blender to make a chocolate milkshake. Once it's done, I pour it into a glass, going back into the lounge.

I hear the banging again and I hide behind the bookcase, getting ready.

"Oh Scarlet, don't play hide-and-go-seek with me." Garnet cackles. "I love games, but this isn't the time to play games."

"Sure it is, I love games too, especially 'Kill the Vampire'." I smirk, spraying the marigold/vervain on her. She screams, and I intensify the pain by making her blood boil. I create a makeshift stake with the chair on the other side of the room, then using my telekinesis to hit her in the stomach. She vampire speeds away.

*Unknown POV*

"Did you finish her off?" I ask the redhead.

"No, she was too strong." She sighs, "We'll get you out of here soon, I promise."

"Hopefully, it's a bore Garnet, a bloody bore."

"I bet it is. At least you're safe. Here, have a bloodbag." She throws me a bloodbag, and I easily catch it, sucking it dry.

"You're looking better, Katerina."

"Don't I always look good, Garnet?"

t