Chapter 24 - No Comment.

'Once you're mine, there's no going back'

Katy Perry – Dark Horse

S3 E1 – The Birthday

Could this summer get any worse? I'm hunting werewolves to turn into hybrids, and worse of all I'VE BEEN LIVING OFF DRY SHAMPOO! My hair feels terrible.

A girl calls for her dog and Klaus speeds the both of us in front of her. I sigh, pulling away from his chest.

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Klaus puts on an American accent.

"Can I help you?" she asks.

"Yeah, my uh, my car ran out of gas a couple of miles back. I feel like me and my girl have been walking forever y'know? Yours is the first house we come to and we was hoping if we could use your phone?"

"Don't you have a cellphone?" she asks.

"Yeah, the battery died." I explain, holding my phone in the air.

"Look, I promise I'm not a serial killer I just wanna use your phone."

"Sure."

"Soo...I can come in?"

"No, I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you." Klaus' face drops.

"I thought you country folk were supposed to be more trusting." He's also dropped his accent too. Thank goodness, it was terrible.

"I'm from Florida." She tells him.

"Well that explains it." He shrugs, then putting her in a choke hold. "Now show us a little southern hospitality, sweet pea."

"I bet you a hundred dollars that dog ran to a house with air conditioning." Another female calls. She turns around to see Klaus holding the girl.

"What's going on?" she asks.

"Please don't be alarmed. I'm told Ray Sutton lives here."

"He's almost never here. He's on the road mostly."

"But I expect he makes it home, once a month." He inches forward to the second woman. They both go stiff. "That's what I thought. Where is he now?" Silence. "If I have to make you tell me, it's going to be more painful for you." She tries to run out of the front door, but Stefan appears.

"I love it when they run." Klaus chuckles.

"He's in Toll. It's near the border." She cries, "A bar called Southern comfort, it's off highway 41."

"Thank you darling. Now, may my friend come inside?"

"Yes." The first girl sobs. Stefan walks into the house.

"Kill this one quickly." He pushes the girl to Stefan, "make that one suffer."

"Come on love." He pulls me out of the door and into the car.

"You're pure evil, you do know that, right?" I question.

"I'll take that as a compliment, love." He smirks.

"Take it as whatever you want, but it was meant as an insult." I pat his chest, slamming the car door shut in his face.

"Just when I thought we were beginning to become friends." He gets into the drivers seat.

*

I walk into the bar, sitting next to the scraggly Ray Sutton.

"Tequila." I hand the bartender the money.

"Ray? Ray Sutton?" Klaus asks.

"Who wants to know?" Ray asks.

"I've been looking everywhere for you. We stopped in Florida, Pensacola. I met a young chap there who you worked with before you moved to Memphis. Now he directed me to two tasty young women and they led me here."

"I think I'll be going." He gets up to leave, but I stop him.

"Not so fast mate." Klaus smirks, "You only just got here. Now your type, are very hard to come by." He tries to move again but Stefan stops him.

"I wouldn't do that." I smirk.

"Vampires." He snarls.

"And Goddess, don't forget goddess." I add.

"Yes, my friend here is a vampire, my girlfriend is a goddess—"I scowl when he says girlfriend. "I, however, I'm something else. A different kind of monster. I've got some vampire, I've got some wolf. I'm a hybrid. I'm both."

"You see, I want to create more of me, now you being the first werewolf I've come across in many a moon, pun intended, I need you to direct me to your pack." Klaus smirks.

"So, where can we find them, Ray?" I question.

"You cant compel me, it wont work." Ray shakes his head.

"Actually I can, but what's the fun in that?" I smirk. "We're gonna play one of my favourite games, something I like to call, 'Truth Or Wolfsbane'."

"This is gonna be fun Ray." Klaus smirks. I throw Ray to the wall, using chains to keep him firm. Stefan puts wolfsbane on darts and throws them at Ray.

"Ray, you can end this right now, just tell me where your pack gathers on a full moon." Stefan smirks.

"I can't." He pants.

"I know, I know, you live by a code. But you see, he's not gonna let me stop—" I ignore Stefan.

"I'm bored now." I tell Klaus, going back to the bar to get a drink as a woman goes to Klaus. Stefan suddenly speeds off.

"I'm bored!!" I say again.

"Entertain yourself then." Klaus says.

"Ok." I get up.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to compel someone to entertain me." I smirk.

"No you're not."

"A girl has needs Klaus." I snap.

"I would expect you to be a virgin." He mutters.

"I heard that, and if you must know, my first time was when I was seventeen with Tyler Lockwood."

"Between us girls, was he good?"

"Ugh, I'm not answering that." I shiver.

"So that's a yes?" he smirks.

"No comment." I mutter.

"Were you and him a thing?"

"No. We were both drunk. That was the first time—why am I even telling you?"

"How many times?" he questions.

"Four in the last year—are you compelling me?"

"Yup."

"You're creepy."

Gasoline - Klaus Mikaelson Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें