Chapter 21 - Supernatural Pain

A/N: I'm so nice.

'Can't feel anything, when will I learn'

Sia – Chandelier

S2 E21

I wake up on hard floors...surrounded by a ring of fire. What the hell? Is that Jenna? And Elena? And...who is that? I'm guessing she's a werewolf.

"Glad to know I still have a dance partner." Somebody says. I try to sit up, but I gasp, feeling pain in my stomach. I look down, seeing a stake through it. I'm not a vampire? That's why I'm not dead, it's not healing, and it's not killing me. It's just torture.

"Hello my lovelies, are we ready?"

"Why am I here? I'm not part of the sacrifice?" I wheeze out, trying to pull the wood out, but failing.

"She said that Klaus was angry at you and wanted you to watch your friends die." Elena tells me. The ring of fire around the werewolf disappears. The wolf tries to attack Klaus, but he throws her off with ease and rips out her heart.

I close my eyes, trying to stop the pain, but I can't because the pain isn't supernatural, it's just a plain piece of wood.

**

I open my eyes to see Damon pull the stake out of me. I smile thankfully as I watch the wound heal, the pain erased. Bonnie is taking Klaus on.

(A/N: Scarlet can do spells, but she cant do spells like Bonnie, only spells that boost her strength up etc)

"theá mou katagogí parakaloúme na dósete ti mágissa ti dýnami pou chreiázetai gia na ton nikísei." I chant.

My goddess ancestry please give the witch the strength she needs to defeat him.

Klaus screams in pain as Bonnie casts spells at him, making him weak.

"theá mou katagogí parakaloúme na dósete ti mágissa ti dýnami pou chreiázetai gia na ton nikísei." The sky turns dark and lightning and thunder come, the ancestors are coming.

Bonnie stops as Elijah walks over to Klaus, plunging his hand to where Klaus' heart is.

"In the name of our family Niklaus,"

"I didn't bury them at sea." Klaus tells him, "Their bodies are safe. If you kill me, you'll never find them."

"Elijah, don't listen to him." Stefan gasps. I grab the knife from the rock.

"Elijah, if you save him, I will stab myself in the heart, and I won't survive that." Of course I'll survive.

"I swear I will." I raise the knife.

"You'll die." Elijah states.

"I don't care." I snap.

"I'm sorry."

"So am I." I snap, stabbing myself in the heart.

*

"Imagine getting told by a six year old that you'll survive." Damon smiles weakly.

"I can't believe Klaus survived." I sigh.

"I've been bit by Tyler." Damon tells me.