Halloween Special

Here it is, my friends. This chapter is dedicated to Sky_Is_The_Limit15! Well done! If some of you have noticed that I followed you but you're not dedicated, then you're the runners up, and I may have stalked your profile and read one of your TVD/TO stories. Because it's Halloween, I decided, lets be wickedly nice and follow 4 people, plus the winner. Now, 2 out of those 4 people are the runners up,  and I have viewed one of their stories.

So Sky_Is_The_Limit15 story was really dramatic and unique. I read all of it today before posting this chapter so it's fresh in my mind. I'd really like to read more of it, and I probably will when it's next updated. I liked the way that she's made the playlist, and the prologue. I really would suggest for you to go and start to read it, it's called The Missing Gilbert Twin! Well, on with the chapter (finally.) P.S, I used to be scared of the song above when I was younger. P.P.S - This chapter isn't part of the storyline. You don't have to read it.

*Scarlet's POV*

Halloween. 31st October. One of the scariest nights of the year in Mystic Falls.

Everybody is meeting up at the Boarding House in their costumes. They had decided to go as opposites.

"Oh my gosh! Hey!" Caroline grins, looking at my outfit. "A vampire hunter, I like it."

"A werewolf. Good choice." I giggle, walking further into the house. "Looking sexy, 'lena." I grin, looking at the girl dressed as a cat. Everybody is sat in the study. Damon's dressed as...well, Damon. Stefan is dressed as the dead version of himself, a blotch of blood looking like a bullet where his heart is. Bonnie is dressed as a vampire, which I find hilarious. Matt is dressed as a ghost and Jeremy is going as a zombie. The eight of us are going to a haunted hospital. Damon's only going because Stefan is forcing him. I mean, have you met the moody guy?

"Ok, into the car." Damon mumbles. We're going in two cars. Me, Caroline, Matt and Damon in one car and Stefan, Elena, Bonnie and Jeremy in the other.

**

"This looks creepy." Bonnie declares, looking at the dilapidated building.

"Just like your face, Bon-Bon." Damon smirks.

"Shut up, Damon. Are you ready?" Elena asks, looking at me. I nod my head, taking all of the phones and putting them in a box, locking it and putting the key in my bag. I put the box back into the car before grinning.

"Game on. Last one out gets to look on the other's phones for two hours. No supernatural privileges. I will know if you have. If you meet up with anybody else, you leave each other instantly. If you see somebody else but they don't see you, you can scare them. Since Stefan and Damon are new to this, they can go in first." I smirk and Damon rolls his eyes, walking into the abandoned hospital, Stefan following suit.

"Elena, you won last year. Off you go." Elena sighs, walking into the hospital.

"Bonnie, you lost last year. Off you go." Bonnie walks in, then Jeremy, then Matt, then Caroline, and five minutes after, I walk in.

I look around the dark hospital, making sure not to tread on something sharp. I climb up the stairs, hearing a noise somewhere. I then notice Elena at the corner of my eye, looking around scared. Suddenly, somebody comes from behind her, a masked figure, and slices her throat with a knife. I gasp, turning around and running into something--or someone. Caroline.

"Game off. Somebody just killed Elena. We need to find the others." I tell Caroline, but she merely grins malevolently, biting into my neck and poisons my blood like a black widow, killing me almost instantly.

Bang bang. I'm dead.