Chapter 29 -

'I blame it on my own sick pride'

Awolnation – Sail

S3 E11 – Our Town

Hello, amigos. I'm creating a new Klaus Mikaelson fan-fiction called 'Sirens'. It's going to be apart of my Holland Roden series, which is currently just this book. The Holland Roden series is some fanfictions that are all going to be starring Holland Roden, because she's amazing<3. Anyway, since you're special readers of mine, I'm going to give you a more detailed description, and it's at the bottom. I suggest you go and check it out, because I'm in love with the storyline...I dare say it's better then this one...maybe...maybe not.

"SURPRISE!" Me, Bonnie, Elena and Matt shout, scaring Caroline.

"Happy Birthday!" Matt smiles.

"What are you guys doing here?" Care asks.

"Well you blew off school and missed our birthday work of art so uh—" Elena says and I give Caroline the crown on my head.

"Change into warmer clothes, we're going the falls." Bonnie orders. "S'mores. Campfire."

"Cake." Elena finishes.

"Except with tequila." I hold up the tequila bottle.

"Thanks guys, really—uhm, I'm just not really feeling my birthday this year."

"I'm sorry, you've already claimed your birthday as everyone's favourite day of the year!" Bonnie says.

"Yeah, but now it's just a reminder that technically I'm dead."

"Look, I didn't even like seventeen, and the only point to seventeen was to get to eighteen. It's a filler year, I am stuck in a filler year."

"You're not stuck Caroline." Elena disagrees with her, shaking her head.

"Yeah I am, but it's ok, it's all good I will be fine but I just need some time to wallow in it."

"I think I have another idea." I smirk.

"I'm not biting anyone!" Tyler's voice echoes around my head.

"Tyler, I've been supernaturally blessed with the good fortune of a sire bond to you, so one could consider this as me putting your undying loyalty to the test. Bite one of your friends." Klaus' voice booms around my mind.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Tyler's voice asks, "I'm not hurting anyone of my friends."

We make our way to the Fell tomb and I kick the door open.

"This is creepy, even for us." Bonnie states.

"No, Care is right, technically, she's dead, sorry, you don't need a birthday, instead you need a funeral." I grin. "You need to say goodbye to your old life so you can move on with your new one."

"Ok," she puts the tiara on the statue, smiling. "Here lies Caroline Forbes—"

"Cheerleader," Elena starts, "Miss Mystic Falls, third grade hopscotch champion, friend—"

"Daughter, overachiever—"Bonnie adds.

"Mean girl, sometimes, no offence—"Matt adds.

"Huh, none taken." Caroline shrugs.

"She was seventeen, and she had a really good life. So rest in peace so that she can move forward." I finish, lighting the candles with my mind. "Make a wish."