Chapter 32

'It's too late to apologize'

One Republic – Apologize

S3 E15 – All My Children

I close my eyes, thinking of where Esther is hiding at the moment.

"Witch house." Somebody behind me whispers. I gasp, letting out a scream at the person. "What do you want Garnet?"

"To help out. Witch bitch Esther is channelling not just you, but me too." She tells me.

"And you've come to me because?" I question, looking at her.

"Let's team up, and kill the original whore." She grins.

"Work with you? Wasn't you hell-bent on killing me when I was human?" I question.

"We'll call a truce." She holds her hand out and I shake it, getting an image.

"Ugh, you planted that." I shiver, "It will forever be etched into my mind that you had sex with somebody."

"It was last night, and it was hot vampire sex." She grins.

"I don't care." I shiver. "Come on, she's at the witch house."

**

We make our way inside the witch house and we both get witch migraines. I quickly put my barrier up and I assume that Garnet has done the same. You see, like vampire and werewolves, witches and goddesses are enemies. Two millenniums ago goddesses were witches. These witch elders wanted rid of rogue witches, so they cursed them, but the spell went wrong and turned the rogues into goddesses, and the witch elders were killed by the goddesses.

We walk further into the witch house until we reach a room that looks different. We both head in, and the door slams up. I try to open it, but the dead witch bitches are stopping my magic from opening it.

"DAMN IT!" Garnet snarls.

**

"No signal." I show her no bars on my phone.

"Well, while we're stuck in here, why not talk about sex."

"Why sex? Are you obsessed with it? No wonder you're so stupid, you most likely have STD."

"Vampires can't get STD, and besides, I only do it with one person, Elijah."

"You and Elijah? He always seems so...uptight."

"It happened about six decades ago, but I left him a decade ago, and then last night we hit it off again. Uptight on the outside, Christian Grey on the inside."

"Ew, didn't need to know that."

"How about you and Klaus, eh?"

"I'd rather be stuck in this room with a million other people." I snap.

"Name one."

"Justin Bieber. I could easily suck him dry. Then I could say 'I drank from Justin Bieber'."

"I meant vampire,"

"Hmm, Katherine."

"Katherine is alright."

"Alright then, maybe Finn. He is so boring."

**

The door automatically opens and Garnet speeds off. I leave the witch house, seeing Elijah, Kol and Klaus. I run over to Klaus.

"Are you alright? I've been locked in the witch house all day, with Garnet. She told me...some things." I look at Elijah, smirking at him in a knowing way.