Chapter 37 -

'Harder, better, faster, stronger'

Kanye West – Stronger

NOT AN EPISODE.

I wake up in...the Salvatore basement. Hungry. That's the first thing that processes in my brain.

"Are you hungry yet?" Stefan asks through the bars of the cell.

"Nope." I lie. I AM STARVING. I WANT TO RIP OUT YOUR JUGULAR EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE A VAMPIRE. I want to say something but I don't want to give him the satisfaction so I won't.

"Bring him in!" Stefan shouts and out comes Klaus.

"Hello Scarlet." Klaus walks into the Cell with all his glory and in his own body.

"Go away." I moan. It feels as if my veins are sand paper.

"Guess what happened today. There's a cure to vampirism." Klaus tells me, sitting down across from me.

"I don't care. I literally don't." I tell him, hiding my pain quite well, masking the scratchiness in my voice.

"You love me, channel that love." Klaus starts and I roll my eyes. Ugh, love is a strong word. If I had my emotions, I'd probably feel sick at the thought.

"Get over yourself Klaus, I don't care about you or anyone. If I had my emotions, which I don't, I'd be repulsed by you." I state matter of factly.

*Caroline's POV*

"I know a way we can get her to turn her emotions on." I tell everyone.

"What?" Elena questions.

"We kill Klaus."

"Nobody is killing me." Klaus snarls, standing up to leave.

"No, we make her think that we've killed you. All we need is to paint a normal oak stake and make it look like the white oak stake, and kaboom, she turns it on."

*Scarlet's POV*

Damon comes in with the...is that the white oak stake? I gasp when he plunges it into Klaus' heart.

"Ouch Damon, that's pretty low, even for you." I chuckle, "But you're going to do better than that. I can practically smell the normal oak."

*Caroline's POV*

"She didn't turn it on."

"I have an idea." Her fourteen year old brother, Jasper, tells us.

*Scarlet's POV*

"Go away Jasper." I roll my eyes at my brother.

"I hate you sister, you killed mother and father, you killed Elena, you killed Jenna. Every death in Mystic Falls is because of you." Jasper starts.

"No it isn't." I shake my head, looking at my nails. Gosh, if I cared, I'd need a manicure soon.

"Yes it is. You don't deserve to be my sister. It's all your fault! I HATE YOU!" I flinch at his words, and tears spill.

"You're back." He smiles, hugging me.

"It is my fault." I sigh.

"Noit isn't. I only said that so you'd turn your switch on." Jasper reassures me with a smile.