Chapter 19 - 1 Hershey Bar, or more

A/N: If this gets 100 views today, I'll update again today.

'I'm laughing, I'm crying, it feels like I'm dying'

Melanie Martinez – Pity Party

S2 E19 – Klaus

"Has anyone seen Elena?" Stefan asks.

"Nope." I shrug, then gasping.

"Excuse me," a male says, leaving the female alone and going to another male.

"Ah, good evening Trevor." The second male, Lord Elijah, says to the first, Trevor. "I am pleased you could join us."

"I could not miss the Birthday celebration." Trevor replies.

"No, considering the gift you claim to bare. Where is this mystery girl of which you speak?"

I'm pulled out of a vision by Alice shaking me.

"You ok?" She asks and I nod.

"Elena is with Elijah." Stefan groans.

"I'm going to go to the grocery store and get some groceries for the humans in this house." I declare, grabbing Damon's credit card and leaving the house. I get into the car, driving to Walmart. (A/N: Do they even have Walmart in Mystic Falls? Only the Mystic Falls crew know)

I enter the store, putting a Hershey bar straight into the basket. So I lied, I put eight in. I'M IN LOVE WITH HERSHEYS! Actually, I'm in love with every candy. I put one of each candy in the basket, then grabbing some milk, some bread and some other stuff, but mainly candy. I go to the register, popping the card in.

1234. How predictable are you Damon?

I type it in, then taking it out at the right time, grabbing the shopping bags. I load them into the car then getting into the car, driving back to the boarding house. I unload them from the car, putting them in the cupboards and grabbing some jolly ranchers.

"ARE THEY JOLLY RANCHERS?" Ruby screams, looking excited.

"I put them in the top cupboard so you can't reach." I grin. She goes mad when she has jolly ranchers.

**

Elena walks in with Elijah and I pick Ruby up. I was about to run her a bath. Jasper is sleeping at a friend's house.

"Now you've invited him in?" Damon questions, looking appalled.

"Elijah and I have renewed the terms of our deal." Elena explains.

"The four of you will come to no harm at my hands. I do not harm children,"

"Are you directing that at Ruby or Damon?" Alice asks.

"I only ask for one thing in return. An apology."

"I'm sorry for the part I played in your murder." Alice mutters.

"I apologize because you want me to, even though I don't know why." I shrug.

"I'm sorry for helping with your death, I was protecting Elena, I will always protect Elena."

"You can all go to hell." He storms off.