Chapter 26

'Welcome to the new age'

Imagine Dragons – Radioactive

S3 E4 – Disturbing Behavior

Klaus and I have been avoiding each other since the kiss and I would like to keep it that way. We're in Chicago, and Klaus has awoken his awesome sister, Rebekah. She's obsessed with a necklace though and it's rather annoying. We're currently shopping for her.

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah mutters as I zip her up.

"There's not." Klaus tells her.

"So women in the twenty-first century dress like prostitutes then."

"Hello, woman from the twenty-first century here." I tell her.

"You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Klaus retorts.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident."

"It's dance music." Stefan explains.

"People dance to this?" she asks and Stefan nods.

"Are we done?" Klaus asks.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah asks him.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids were dying, one thing, your necklace, and you lost it." He snaps as I take his champagne, drinking it.

"I didn't lose it, it's just been missing for 90 years."

"So what do you think?" I ask the boys, indicating the dresses that we both are wearing.

"I like it." Stefan lies.

I don't care.

"I can always tell when you're lying Stefan." She storms back into the changing room and I follow her.

"Nice one, good work." Klaus says.

"You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her." Stefan retorts.

"I heard that!" Rebekah hisses as I unzip her dress.

I go out after changing, cutting my hand on a piece of metal.

"Ouch." I hiss. Stefan's eyes mutilate and he rushes to my neck, biting it. Klaus pulls him off, biting his wrist and forcing it into my mouth

**

"You three are disgusting." I tell them, eating my McDonalds while they eat their humans.

"My girl's dead, I'm bored." Rebekah mutters.

"You weren't kidding about being hungry." Klaus says.

"It's been a long day." Stefan smirks.

"Try being related to her." Klaus nods his head over to Rebekah.

"You're being mean." Rebekah states. "And why are you being mean, you used to love me!"

"It's been 90 years Rebekah, give him a minute." Klaus tells her.

"Why are you taking his side?" she asks.

"Because, my dear sister, I feel pity for any man that doesn't give you what you want."

"Will you stop making me out to be a brat?! I am not a brat!" she snaps.

"A thousand years of life experience says otherwise." He mumbles.

"You're no picnic either." I say, "I mean, I've only spent one summer with you and I feel like I want to jump off a bridge." Rebekah laughs at my statement.

"I need to go." Stefan gets up.

"Where's he going?" Rebekah asks.

"To write a name on a wall. Don't ask." Klaus tells her, going back to his girl.

"I'm going to go and get changed." I tell them, getting up and leaving.

I go back in to see Klaus mad, Rebekah smirking at Stefan's dead body.

"What the bloody hell?" I question, looking at the three.

"WHAT'S IN MYSTIC FALLS?" Klaus shouts, appearing in front of me.

"What do you mean?" I question. Does he know?

"Don't lie to me Scarlet." I glare at him, making his blood boil when Rebekah speeds away, stabbing me in the back. I gasp, falling to the floor.

"NO! I FED HER MY BLOOD!" Klaus snaps as my eyes close.

**

Is Scarlet dead? Will she be in transition? Only I know :)