The Bad Boy Inside The Fairy Suit

"Are you seriously going to wear that for this job?" I gawked at him.

"What?" He asked, wiggling his fairy wings, "It's not that bad." He winked at me, "Don't I look gorgeous."

"Nope." I shook my head, "Not even close."

"LET YOUR SPIRIT FLY!" He grinned, "With these fairy dust!" And with that, he sprinkled sparkly glitters all over me.

~-~

Charlie has to work so he can continue pampering his girlfriend.

So, what's the problem? He doesn't have any special skills or talent for him to land a job.

So, he seeks help from his childhood best friend, Vanchel, who loves taking care of children, including Charlie, who also owns "Day Care Fun Care".

So, when Charlie begs Vanchel to help him, she gave him the "Special Job".

So, with extreme enthusiasm, unnecessary sarcasm, and constant perseverance, Charlie is now known as the bad boy inside the fairy suit.

© 2016 K. Jhae

~-~

Hey peeps! For my HOPEFULLY new readers, welcome to the journey! We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship, zooming through the skies, LITTLE PEEEEEEEEEPS!

And for my old readers, YO I'M BACK! Like literally!

So yes, this is the 3rd book in The Suit series. Don't worry, you don't have to read the first two to read this.

Thanks for clicking this, I hope you'll join me and my fellow readers in our journey.