(5) Back

I'M OFFICIALLY BACK! *parties*

I can literally, feel my sarcasm bursting out of me! *parties*

THE CRAZINESS IS BAAACK! *awesome*

Thank you guys for waiting and supporting me and everything!

ENJOY 😀 !

~-~

"How's Easton doing?" Charlie asked, taking a seat beside me.

Rubbing my face, I sighed. "He broke his arm."

We are currently in a hospital where Easton's inside one of the rooms, having his arm all wrapped up.

The white walls and white tiled place made my headache, the smell of alcohol makes me want to puke, the some-slutty-white dressed nurse annoys me and the bright light keeps me awake.

If you haven't figured it out yet, I hate hospitals. I mean, there's just something about the people there. I'm not talking about ghosts or anything, but I am talking about the people who act like one. I pity them for having to go through life like that. Bringing that weight in their shoulders. Losing a loved one, I mean. I'm one of those extremely rare people who has never lost anyone really important. Well, to the other world, I mean. My grandma died when I was young, my mom told me that we were really close but I couldn't feel it. Like I guess I was young, but still... i cried when she died, but the overbearing pain, Nah. But still, I find myself unlucky for that. I wish I had that kind of bond with another older person so that I can get their wisdom and such... I'm close with my family, if they're gone, I don't know what type of pain I would feel.

Charlie looked down, the tips of his soft hair covered his eyes. It's weird seeing him put his bangs down, he usually gets it up. -then again, why the heck would he care about his looks in this situation?

He broke the silence by muttering, "I'm sorry."

"... what?"

"It's my fault for encouraging them."

I pursed my lips, "It wasn't your fault Charlie-"

"It was." He muttered, "It wasn't your fault and it's mine. I'm a terrible and a horrible and a despicable person-"

"No." I stopped him, "It's not your fault."

"It is." He sulked, "If I didn't just-"

He was cut off by his own phone ringing. He grabbed his phone and gave me an "I'll be back" look. "Hello, Hannah?" He walked through the hallway and went outside.

I love her timing. Really.

Slumping back on my seat, I saw Northon and Weston walking towards me.

"I'm sorry guys." I whispered, "I'm really sorry..."

"It's not your fault, Chel." Northon walked beside me and rubbed my back. "We were the hard-headed ones."

Weston gave me a huge grin, "And look at the bright side, at least he didn't break his arm."

He did. Feeling more down, I slumped lower on my seat.

That's the thing, Easton Delgado broke his arm under my watch. I'm the worst person in the world, and that's a fact. How can I just stand there and let it happen? I should've been more strict and I wish I didn't just stand there.

"Oh, he did?" Weston hissed shockingly at his brother before coughing, "Well, at least he gets a cast."

"That's not something to be proud of..." I muttered while smiling a little bit. This is why I love these kids, they still try to do their best and look at the bright side when their own brother got hurt. But hey, what he said was true. At least he gets a cast.

"Vanchel."

I looked up and gulped guiltily when I saw a haggard-looking Fey.

"I'm really sorry Fey..." I whispered while lowering my head as a sign of apology. I waited for her to literally give me a look that says "Nothing personal but you're fired."

"What happened?" She asked while putting an arm around Weston and Northon.

West faced his mother, "Mom, we were having a storytime and we talked about a lot of stuff including seeing dad naked and we went to the Princess Diaries topic and Charlie suggested to do it and we got tempted-"

"And long story short, Vanchel's not at fault," Northon said firmly, rubbing his mom's arm.

Fey sighed before walking towards me and gave me a hug. "It's alright."

"I'm really sorry Fey." I hugged her back and buried my face on her shoulders as I sob like a child, "I was so irresponsible and if you want to press charges, I'll take it." I pulled away and grabbed my phone, "If you want to, I'll call 911 for you."

She shook her head and smiled tiredly. "It's okay. But the next time you're babysitting my triplets, you're doing it alone."

"Wait," I put my phone away while sniffing, "You're still going to let me babysit them?"

She smiled slightly, "You're the only one who can deal with them."

Northon and Weston cheered as I try to wrap my head around everything. i just broke -not directly- her son's arm under my watch yet she's... she's... SHE'S SO KIND.

"But you're doing it alone. No Charlie, no anything, no anyone." A voice coming from behind them made me cry more. Northon and Weston went silent as I face Felipe with a sad look.

"Felipe," I gasped, "I'm really sorry and-"

"It's okay, I heard everything." He smiled, walking towards his family. "As long as you continue letting them eat at least a small amount of my guacamole."

Does he know?!

I opened my mouth to explain but he cut me off by chuckling, "Everyone's breaths smell like it, but yours is stronger."

Blushing, I immediately closed my mouth and remained quiet. Darn it, I should've brushed my teeth. Then again, I really didn't have the time to do so.

"Disgusting." Northon frowned before pointing at Weston, "Ha! Your breath stinks!"

"Thank you so much for forgiving me." I bowed down, "Thank you so much." It feels as if a ton of bricks were lifted off my shoulders.

"Mr. And Mrs. Delgado?"

We all turn around and saw the doctor who took care of Easton.

"How is East doing?" Fey asked, gripping Felipe's hand tightly.

"He's resting for a bit. You can bring him home later."

"That's great." She muttered, "Thank you."

"We'll take care of the bills, let's go, Fey." Felipe wrapped an arm around his wife and left with the doctor in front of them.

"To infinity and beyond!" North grinned widely while running inside Easton's room. Laughing, we followed him too.

I'm glad to be back.