(29) Stew

Hi yo peeps!

THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS AND ADDS TO YOUR READING LISTS AND YOUR READS!

Enjoy 😊

~-~

Vanchel's Point of View:

"Because you love me."

Well damn.

I decided to go with the safe answer, and that is to reject it. I snorted and looked at the lamp beside him. I started laughing to brush it off and snorted again, "Of course I love you, you're my best friend."

I'm the best liar ever.

"Come on," Dean rescued me from this awkward conversation, "Let's go." I nodded and let him pull me inside the house.

"That was awkward." He muttered, chuckling silently. "But hey, everything's going to be just fine." He wrapped an arm around my shoulders, making me laugh, and shook my head.

No, it isn't.

"Whoa," I gasped as I've smelt Beth's very own Beef Stew. "Smells good, good job!"

"That's my future wife, the best cook of all time!" Dean bragged, taking a seat in front of me.

"You know how to cook, Vanch?" Charlie asked, entering the dining room with a frown.

"I didn't cook anything." I frowned back when I saw his scrunching eyebrows and glaring eyes.

"So, Charlie." Beth started, taking a seat beside Dean. "Why did you lie?"

I literally choke on my own spit. Whaaa-?

"I... didn't lie." He lied.

Now I literally want him to choke on his own spit.

"Telling her that she was alone during the crash, not telling her that you're technically stalking her, and making me look like I've never existed in her life, is technically counted as lying, bruh."

Charlie's jaw clenched, same goes with his fist. "I didn't lie to anyone. I just... covered some facts."

"And replaced it with lies." Beth butted in, taking a spoonful of her meal.

"I may or may not have done that-"

"You did." Dean cut him off, raising his glass full of red wine.

"But it's for a reason." Charlie snapped angrily, before sighing through his nose and faced me. "I have an explanation."

Beth shook her head, and Dean was about to reject what he said when I shoved a huge chunk of beef in his mouth and muttered, "Sure."

Dean's eyes widened in shock as Beth was about to say something when I raised my hand, telling her that I can do it me.

"You're here for that reason, after all."