(40) Sizzling Macaroni

Whoaaa, I UPDATED... AGAIN?! WHAT?!?!?!?!

AAAAAND, it's the 40th part yet... yet... yet... 😀 THE BOOK IS STILL ONGOING! YAY! Although, it is coming to an end. I don't like dragging my stories but oh well. We'll see 😊

Thank you to those people who supported SOUTH COAST BAND! PM me! -And their first cover would be next Saturday (September 3)

Thank you for the votes, comments, and support guys! I love you!

Enjoy 😊

~-~

"Is that the rude Italian guy?" Charlie asked dumbfoundedly, gaping at our door.

"If your definition of rude Italian guy is Gabriel, then yes, yes he is," I muttered, walking back to the kitchen.

"OPEN UP, VANCH!"

"Did he just call you Vanch?"

"Yes, yes he did," I answered him while picking up the pack of flour Charlie threw to me earlier.

"VANCHEL AMARATI, OPEN UP!"

"Did he just call you by your full name?"

"Yes, yes he did." I walked back beside Charlie and tore the plastic pack of flour open.

"...What are you planning?" Charlie asked slowly, staring at the now open plastic in my hands.

Shrugging his question off, I pursed my lips.

"Uh, Vanch?"

"Open the door," I instructed him.

Charlie didn't need to be told twice, he immediately opened the door and Gabriel in a business suit was shown. "Vanch-"

He didn't get to finish what he wanted to say since I threw the open plastic on him and immediately shut the door close. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

I faced Charlie and saw him on the ground, laughing his ass off

"Did you just shower me with flour?!" Gabriel shouted from the other side of the door, his Italian accent is now quite obvious.

"Yes, yes I did." I screamed back, "If you're not leaving anytime soon, then I'd be throwing eggs."

".... raw?"

I smirked, "Boiled."

That probably scared him since he shouted a "Bye!" and I heard his footsteps fastly fading away.

"Puh-lease." Charlie scoffed, wiping the tears falling down his cheeks, "You'd rather eat the egg than throw it."

I smiled cheekily, "He doesn't need to know that."

~-~

I fixed my dress nervously while waiting for my mom to open the door.

"Calm down, Vanch." Charlie chuckled, "Everything's going to be alright."

I glared at him through my lashes, "You've heard dad's tone, right? He's angry."

"Well... Angry is not the right word." Charlie mocked me by acting like he was thinking, "I think pissed off is the right term."

I closed my eyes and counted from 1 to 10.

Pssh, like that, works.

The door opened, showing my bubbly mother in a nice violet dress. "Ah, Vanchel! Charlie!" She gave us a tight hug before patting Charlie's back. "Thank you for accompanying her."

"It's my pleasure, Arch." Charlie smiled charmingly.

"Let's go, the king as well, pissed off." Mother muttered a laugh while opening the door widely for us to enter.

"Exactly as I thought," He winked at me, making me groan inside, and walked inside the house I used to live in.

"Dinner's going to be ready in 5, say hi to your dad, Chel." Mom told us as she walked towards the other room, which was the kitchen.

I silently gulped as Charlie and I entered the dining room, with an aura that could kill. Of course, the aura came from my wonderful papa.

He's not angry...

"Dad." I smiled, "Hey." I walked towards him and was about to kiss his cheeks when he shook his head and told me to sit at my place, well, angrily.

He's pissed off...

"Hey, Ivan." Charlie grinned at dad, which made dad grin at him.

"Charlie, when will Chloe and Reed visit our lovely home?"

Charlie chuckled, "When mom isn't busy nagging to dad about his job."

"He's back in the Underground?" Dad flinched while Charlie nodded. Then he continued asking, "Are you?"

Charlie smiled while shaking his head 'no', "I've decided to take a break." Just a break? "Forever."

My eyes widened, the same goes with dad. "Forever is a strong promise, son."

"And I keep my promises." Charlie's reply was intended for dad's question, but from the way, he stared at me while saying that, I bet it also means something else.

"Well, take a sit. Dinner's near." Dad said nicely and eventually, he continued giving me the stink eye.

What makes Charlie special?

"Here's a macaroni in cheese with spicy herbs on it!" Mom shrilled out, walking towards us with literally sizzling red macaroni.

What the holy of all holy macaroni is that?

I faced Charlie and was quite shocked when he just smiled at mom, while I faced dad, and let's just say that his face was well, priceless.

Dad nervously rubbed the back of his neck, "Uh, Arch-"

But what shocked me the most was when mom put the sizzling red macaroni down the table and asked, "Chinese or Italian?"