(2) The Three Idiots

Thank you guys for voting, commenting, sharing, heck, even by just simply reading!

-If you guys don't know, I love anime. I love anime guys. I love anime guys with glasses.

I love Megane. (Megane is a Japanese term for glasses or guys who use glasses.)

So yes, technically, my favorite from the triplet is Easton. Who's yours?

Notes ->

● For those who love reading sci-fi, I'm recommending you go to Schitza's account. He's a really great writer and he's apparently new here in Wattpad. Help him out?

● If you guys want me to read one of your books, comment your book and account here. ->________________

Thanks again! See you later!

Enjoy 😊

~-~

"Thank you so much Fey, Charlie really needs this job and all..." I trailed off, looking nervous like hell.

"No problem, Chel." She grinned, showing off her beautiful white teeth. She faced Charlie and gave him some pieces of information. "I and Felipe will be back after midnight. Make sure the triplets are sleeping by then, make sure that they ate the guacamole their father made them -it's in the refrigerator, make sure that they brushed their teeth after dinner, make sure that-"

"Fey," I cut her off, "We got it." I gave her a reassuring smile, "I got it."

She looked in doubt, "But-"

"I've been doing this since I was 12, I can do this. Trust me."

"Oh honey," She leaned on me, "I trust you, but not him."

"I HEARD YOU!" Charlie jokingly frowned.

"You were supposed to," Fey said flatly. "If anything happens to one of my sons, I'll skin you and cut your ding dong and feed it to the dog outside your house!"

Laughing, I patted her shoulders and pushed her towards her husband. "Trust us this time." I smiled. "Goodbye!" I waved and watched them enter their car and drive off.

Turning around, I faced Charlie and pursed my lips. "Alrighty, I landed you a job."

"Thank you so much Vanch." He grinned, giving me a tight hug.

Inhaling his scent, I smiled when I realized that he's actually hugging me right now. He's really hugging me right now!

"Well, this is disgusting."

"I have a feeling that this is going to be fun!"

"Ma! There's a slut outside our house!"

I heard 3 different annoying voices coming from behind us. Pulling away from Charlie's grasp, I glared at the triplets who are currently in puberty right now.

"Oh, look! The slut is Vanchel!" Northon grinned. Realizing what he said, his grin fell and his eyes widened in horror. "Holy shit, the slut is Vanchel."

Weston's eyes saddened and pointed at me, "Why did you become a slut, Chel?"

Easton made a face but remained his calm composure. "Chel, I never thought that I'd be disgusted with you."

I felt my blood boil. Other than the fact that they have such a beautiful and colorful language, they even dared to use one on me.

So yes, I'm pretty pissed off.

Charlie, being a weirdo, laughs and bends down. "Hey fellas."

"Charlie!" They cheered.

"Have you finally told him Chel? Is that the reason why you guys are making babies?" Weston asked, his eyes show pure fascination.

What?

"You finally grew some balls!" Northon winked, "Not the one in front though."

What...?

"Don't go 'full PDA' mode on us, alright?" Easton muttered, flicking his glasses.

What?!

And to think that these kids are 12 years old.

"Shut up, you twats." I chuckled as we went inside their house.

Northon Delgado is the eldest; he was born a minute early than Easton and 2 minutes early than Weston. Northon is reckless and careless but still, with his looks, I'm betting my money that he's going to be one hell of a perverted playboy in the near future.

Easton Delgado is the "middle child". He's the boy with sleek hair and glasses. He's the "smart" and "serious" one. He kind off defines the meaning of "beauty and brains."

Weston Delgado is the youngest. He's the innocent one, well, the most innocent one and he's also really caring. He also has a sweet tooth, he can eat a bucket of ice cream in a day.

I sat down with Weston beside me on the sofa.

"So, where's mom and dad going?" Weston asked, picking up the tv remote and turned the television on.

Northon made a face of disgust, "They're probably fuc-" He suddenly stopped when Charlie pinched his arm.

"No cursing in front of me," Charlie said, taking a sit on the couch.

"The 'f' word is not a curse word, Charlie." Northon rolled his eyes, rubbing the area he got pinched on. "Plus, you didn't have to pinch me. That's like child abuse."

Charlie brushed him off, "Potato, po-ta-to."

Northon took a sit and slumped, "Then what's the other term for the 'f' word then? Having se-"

"Lovemaking," Easton muttered, he flicked his glasses and continued reading the book he's holding. "And Charlie, you can try and use the term vulgar."

Northon nodded, facing back to Weston. "They're 'love making'." He rolled his eyes, "Jeesh, West. You're turning 13 soon and yet you don't know inappropriate kinds of stuff like I do."

I raised an eyebrow, "And you're proud of that?"

"Who wouldn't?" He winked at me.

We heard a loud sigh coming from Easton. "And this is the reason why we're known as the 'three idiots'," He turned a page of his book.

Weston grinned, showing off his pearly white teeth. "Oh come on, everyone knows that the only idiot one in this triplet-y group is Northon."

Northon snorted. "Pfft, said who? Your mom?"

"We have the same mother, idiot." Easton remained his composed face and continued reading his book.

Northon snapped his head towards his brother and glared at him, "We're probably not brothers." He pointed at him, "You're probably adopted!"

Easton raised an eyebrow at him and shut his book close. "If I'm adopted, you're adopted too." Even by saying this, he's still saying this in a monotone voice.

"Nope," Northon shook his head, "Just you."

Easton flicked his rectangular glasses, "We're identical triplets, idiot."

That's true. Thus the reason why Northon always wears a beanie, Easton is wearing glasses and Weston is... well, Weston. No beanie, no glasses, nothing.

"Whatever." Northon slumped on his sit and shut up.

"So Charlie, how are you doing?" Weston asked.

"I'm fine." He grinned, "Loving life and someone." He winked.

"Oooh. You finally noticed Vanch? Nice." Weston nodded.

Wait what?

"What?" Charlie asked, "How can I not notice my best friend? She's my best friend for a reason."

No duh.

He puts an arm around me before grinning like a child, "Of course I'll notice her."

Easton snorted, flicking his eyeglasses. "Trust me, you haven't."