(36) Shorts

Hi yo peeps....!

I have news... good and bad 😭

Bad news -> This book is.... ending.. 😂😭

I'm having mixed feelings right now, like really. I... I noticed how I grew up, both as an author and a person. 😊 I'm so thankful for you guys who stuck up with me through clichés and twists!

Good news -> I'LL BE MAKING THE 4TH BOOK OF THE SUIT SERIES! Hmm, who should I be making? 😉

I love you guys, thank you for everything!

Enjoy 😊

~-~

"Hey?" I turn around and faced Charlie, well, a sweaty and tired-looking Charlie.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

I raised an eyebrow and looked at the script, "That's not what is written on this script."

He groaned and slumped down, "I'm tired!"

"So am I!" Beth shouted, before running towards us with her dark shades protecting her eyes from the harsh sunlight. "Stick with the script, Charlie!"

He simply groaned.

I couldn't blame him though, it is, after all, a very tiring week. We're currently in a desert full of dust with unwanted heat from the sun.

Day Care Fun Care is having the annual movie-film where we, the staffs of the daycare, act and play a role that has something to do with the.... daycare.

And apparently, Charlie is being Charlie and well, he's being weird.

"Hey, boss! You got a call!" One of my staff shouted, making me leave the scene and jog towards the tent.

"You're low in bat." She explained, "You better be fast."

"Got it." I grabbed my phone and smiled, "Thanks."

She nodded and continued what she was doing as I answered the phone call. "Hello?"

"Vanchel?"

"Hello?" I asked again. The voice wasn't familiar, which creeped me out since I don't usually give my number to anybody. -I mean, my business phone is different from my normal one.

"Is this Vanchel Ammarati?"

"...Yes?"

"Hey! This is Gabriel Droli, a close friend of your father!"

"Huh?" He doesn't sound old... "You know him?"

"Yes, he, well, he is actually my father's close friend when he was still here in Italy."

"Wait, you're Italian?" Then I realized something, "Wait, Is this some kind of prank?"

"Nope." He giggled, yes, giggled, "You're adorable."

"Excuse me?" I asked indecorously, "To be honest, you're creeping me out."

"Don't!"

"O...Kay?" I trailed off awkwardly.

"I called you just to let you know that you'd be seeing me soon."

"And why is that?"

"Because-" He was suddenly cut off when my phone shut down.

Great.

I awkwardly walked back on the set and found Charlie still sitting in his seat. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah..." I answered him silently, before looking at Beth and told her that we should continue.

Who was that?