(21) TV Show

HI YO PEEPS!

I GOT AN UPDATE FOR YAAAAA!

Oh my gosh, I've got no classes for tomorrow, but there's a group meeting so... 😂

These past few days, I've got undying supports from you guys! So thank you. I appreciate seeing that ___________ voted for _________ 😍😍 The best feeling ever! Especially when it comes to reading your comments, it's freaking hillllaaarious!

Thank you for everything!

ENJOY 😊

~-~

Bringing my phone up, I asked Charlie. "Have you really moved everything from my old phone to this one?"

Apparently, my most beloved phone broke in the accident, yeepee. But thanks to a certain golden boy here, aka Charlie, he said that he moved my back up to my new phone. Yay!

"Yes, Vanch." He laughed, "And since I respect your privacy, I didn't look through it." He winked jokingly, "Although it was really tempting."

"Good. I'm hiding rated r stuff." I joked playfully as he laughed. Looking back on my phone, I answered the call, "Beth?"

"... cakes that bake..." She whispered, "Is this really you, Vanchel?!"

"No." I snorted, "I'm just impersonating me."

"Oh..." She paused for a while until she realized that I was being sarcastic since she shrieked, "OH MY GOSH, VANCHEL!"

"Hey!" I chuckled, switching my phone from my right hand to my left. "How's it going?"

"How am I doing?! How are you doing?!" She cried, "Is... is everything alright?! I heard that you got amnesia, do.. do you still remember me?"

"I called you Beth, didn't I?" I chuckled, making her cry louder. "Hey, calm down, it's alright."

"I'm so sorry." She sniffed, "I wasn't there to see you come back to life!-"

I cut her off, "It's okay, really."

But she continued ranting anyways, "-I was too busy taking care of Dean and I-"

Dean? I cut her off again, "Wait, you know him?"

She went silent, ".... and you don't?" She asked silently.

"I..." I trailed off and looked at Charlie hesitantly.

Why does Beth know a specific Dean while Charlie doesn't?

".. but..you and he were so close... he was with you..." She stuttered, "...you forgot about him, did you?"

Forgot about him? Who is "him" anyway? Dean? Who is he?

I stared at Charlie's eyes and wondered: If Dean was close to me, then Charlie would've known him.

Taking my eyes off Charlie, I faced the lamp beside me and answered her. "Probs." I looked down on my lap and chuckled with no humor, "I shouldn't have asked you if I can still remember Dean."

"Chel, it's not the time to be sarcastic-" My phone was roughly pulled out of my hands, making me glare at Charlie.

"What the Shrek?!" I gasped out loud, watching as he turned my phone off and shove it in his jean pocket. "Charlie!"

"Yes, Vanch?" He grinned innocently.

Innocent my ass.

"Why did you did that?!"

He blinked, "Did what?"

"Grabbing my phone! Why?!"

"We're watching a movie. What else?"

"What else?" I asked indecorously, "Are you kidding me? You literally grabbed my phone!" I spat out with gritted teeth.

He blinked two times, "I told you, we're watching a movie. Respect bruh, respect."

I snapped angrily, "It's a TV Show."

"It's Mr. Bean." He snapped back.

Sighing through my nose, I slumped on my bed and continued glaring at him, "Still. You could've told me normally -like a normal human being."

He rolled his eyes, "We're not normal."

"Don't go sassy on me, young man." I frowned at him, crossing my arms, and watched the TV show silently.