~*~Prologue~*~

(A/N: A lot of people have been pointing out the fact that the whole cheesecake joke was originally a fat joke made towards Masky in the Marble Hornets series. When I wrote this fanfiction, I was 11 and new to the fandom. I didn't know it was a fat joke and I sincerely apologize to anyone that it has offended. I went off of my limited knowledge that I collected from other fanfiction I had read. I never watched Marble Hornets and I didn't even know that was where Masky and Hoodie/ Tim and Brian were originally from. It's been years since I wrote this and even longer since I was in the fandom. I'm currently 16 and I have no interest in this story, I leave it up for reads and anyone who is still interested in it. I know it has a lot of mistakes and is pretty cringe, but hey, all writers start somewhere. I will not be changing the fact that Masky eats cheesecake in my story, but please know that I never meant to fat shame anyone. Everyone is beautiful no matter their shape and size. Thank you for reading!)

(Edit #2: I am currently re-writing this story! If you'd rather read that one, please go to my profile and check it out! It's exactly the same as this story, but more well written.)

(Edit #3: LAST EDIT. The rewrite has been discontinued, and all creepypasta and anime fanfiction from me have been discontinued. If you're curious and want to see more of my much improved writing, shoot me a DM and I'll let you know if my current kpop tumblr whereabouts. Please don't request any updates, new creepypasta / anime fics, and just know that once again, this was written when I was very young, and I'm aware it's full of mistakes and could be improved in many ways. There's no need to be salty about it—just move on. I leave this up because of the sheer amount of reads it garnered, not because it's a work I am proud of. That's all, and I hope to see some of you on tumblr :))

6 Year Old (Y/N)'s POV
"Mommy! When are we going to go camping?", I asked. Mommy promised that we would go camping today, but she was being funny and saying weird things. I think it was from the liquid she was drinking from those bottles.

"(Y/N)! Let'sssss goooo cammppinngggg!", Mommy said. I giggled. 

"You're so funny Mommy!", I laughed. I grabbed my stuff and we got in the car. She was smiling and driving funny. I laughed and put my arms in the air. It was so fun! But then we got to the woods where we were going to stay. "Mommy? Where's your stuff?", I asked. She hadn't brought anything.

"Oh. (Y/N). Let me go get my stuff. Stay right here, okay?", she said. She smiled at me and drove off. I smiled. She would be back soon. I knew it. She would come back because she was my mommy.

But she didn't come back. I waited for a long time, but she didn't come back. I knew that she told me to stay where she left me, but I wanted to look for her. I walked for a long time, and I got lost. It was dark, and I was hungry. I had left my stuff back where Mommy left me. Then I heard something in the bushes. It was big, whatever it was.

Slenderman's POV

I was walking in my woods, hanging up my pages on trees, when I heard someone calling out "Mommy?". I followed the voice and I saw a little girl in dirty, torn clothing.

"Child. What are you doing here all alone?", I asked. She sighed and began to explain. When she was done, I felt sorry for her. And she had potential to be a creepypasta. "Why don't you come live with me? Your mother... She isn't coming back."

"Are you going to be my new daddy?", she asked. I nodded, and we headed back to the mansion, together.