~*~Epilogue- The Bloody Painter's Ending~*~

(Y/N)'s POV

It was Helen. He jumped in front of me right before Zalgo's fireball hit me. I gasped and clutched Helen close to me. He was motionless. Shaking him, tears escaped my eyes. "Zalgo! You fucking bastard! I HATE YOU!", I screamed, and I lost it. I tossed Helen's body to the side and started laughing madly. "Haha! He died! And Helen's going to be okay! HE'S GOING TO BE OKAY!", I screamed, and Zalgo made a disgusted face at me.

"What the hell... What happened to her?!", Zalgo asked, motioning to me. Slender sat slumped in the corner, breathing heavily. "Bitch, you're going to stop that!"

"Helen will be okay. He will be okay. He will live. We will all live happily ever after.", I said, my eyes glazed over, and I clutched my hands together tightly. "He will live. We will all be okay."

Zalgo just glared at me. "You know what, slut? I give up. I'm going to make you my fucking slave, and you're going to cooperate with me.", Zalgo snarled, and he picked me up roughly with his large hand. I just giggled and had a lazy smile on my face. "UGH! You're supposed to scream in terror! Not laugh in joy! I hate this!"

I poked his finger. "Poke.", I said, and burst into a fit of wild giggles. "Heheheheheh! HEHEHEH!", I screamed insanely. Zalgo groaned and got his head.

"I will fucking slap you.", he growled. "Shut the fuck up, or else I'm going to fucking slap you." I poked him again, slowly.

"Poooooke.", I said happily. His eyes glowed bright red, and he slapped me. Hard. I snapped out of my daze, and started to whimper in pain. It fucking hurt.

"That's better... Slut.", he growled, and just as he was about to hurt me again, I saw Slender rising from behind Zalgo, and stabbed him. Zalgo screeched in pain, and dropped me. I fell to the floor, and groaned in pain. Slender helped me up, and I tried to run over to Helen again. I fell over, and instead crawled over to him.

"Helen...", I said hoarsely, and I grabbed his ice cold hand. "I love you..."

No response. Slender teleported me and Helen home, then went back for everyone else. I carried his cold body to his room, and set him down in his bed. Just then, Slender came into the room, and attached several wires and medical things to Helen. I sniffled and held his hand. I didn't let go.

*The next morning*

I woke up sad, remembering Helen. I rushed to take a shower and change, then ran into Helen's room. Slender was already there, looking grim. I sat on Helen's bed. "Dad...? What's wrong?", I asked worriedly. Slender looked at me, and then quietly spoke.

"He is in a coma... And has a 25% chance of living... I expect the worst.", Slender said quietly. I sat there, dumbfounded.

Slender ledt the room. "Helen... Please. I need you.", I whispered, and I sobbed and held his hand tightly. "Don't leave me."

It was like that for quite a while, you know, Helen in a coma, me not leaving his side. Sounds clichè, I know. But that's what happened. Until that one day, and that day changed my life... Forever.

It was a normal day, I was in Helen's room, holding his hand. Then Slender came into the room with test results. Helen... Was dying. He had a few minutes left to live. I wanted to spend those last moments with him. And everyone let me...

"Helen, I will always love you, and no one else. I wish that it didn't have to end this way... But I'm gonna miss you, you fucking shy ass. Don't forget me in the after life, dickhead...", I said, and started crying at the end. I planted one last, first, final kiss on his soft lips, and the heart machine beeped. He was gone.

But then... "(Y-Y/N)?", he asked, and the heart machine started making noise again. Helen... Died... Then came back!

"I love you, Helen!", I sobbed, and he hugged me tight.

"I'll never let you go. I love you, (Y/N) (L/N)."