~*~Epilogue- BEN Drowned's Ending~*~

(Y/N)'s POV

It was BEN. He glitched and appeared in front of me out of nowhere. As soon as the fireball hit him, he let out a small gasp of pain and then fell to the ground, lifeless. Or so I thought. "BEN!", I screamed, and I held him close to me. Zalgo laughed evilly, and I scowled at him. "You fucking asshole... I hate you!"

"I couldn't care less, my darling. Now, you will marry me. And there is no "true love" in the way. He is dead.", Zalgo said, in a sickeningly sweet voice. He grabbed me by my waist and tried to tear me apart from BEN.

"No! Fuck you, I'm not letting go of BEN! Ever!", I said angrily, and tears spilled from my shiny (E/C) eyes. Zalgo's fake smile disappeared, and he growled.

"You will marry me, whether you like it, or not.", Zalgo snarled, and he used his dark powers to seperate BEN and I. "There we go..." I wrestled away from Zalgo's tight grip and ran over to BEN's corpse. I started to sob, even though the time was completely irrelevant.

"BEN... BEN... Why? Why did you have to die?", I sobbed, and Zalgo sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Are you serious? Can we get married first?!", Zalgo asked impatiently. I hugged BEN closer to me, more tears spilling out of my eyes. I shook my head.

"Like I said before... I don't love you... So I won't marry you, you bastard.", I hissed, and then he started walking closer to me, slowly, step by step. I gasped, and I knew it was the end. I closed my eyes tightly, and then I tentatively opened one eye, and saw Slender behind Zalgo, preparing to kill him. I wiped my tears away, and stood up shakily. "Good bye, Zalgo.", I said, smiling.

Zalgo spun around, and Slender stabbed him in the face with his tentacle. I chuckled weakly, and then tried to lift BEN. "Dad... Is he still alive? Can you fix him?", I asked quietly, and Slender turned to me.

"I can try, child.", he said, and he smiled at me weakly. Just then, all of the other pastas came into the room, grumbling about how fucking stupid the demons were or something. Jeff saw BEN's corpse and his eyes grew wider than before.

"IS BEN FINALLY DEAD????!!!! THAT SON OF A BITCH BROKE MY KNIFE! YESSSS!!!", Jeff yelled happily, but Jane and Clocky knew what happened. And how I felt about BEN. They rushed over to my crying, shaking figure that held the dead body that once held a very alive soul.

"Are you okay, (Y/N)?!", Jane asked frantically, and she ripped off part of her dress to make bandages for my wounds. Clocky did the same. I looked up with tears in my eyes. "Yeah... I guess I'm okay. I just... I just wanna go home and be alone for a while.", I whispered. They nodded, and Slender teleported us all home.

Slender carried BEN's corpse to his empty bed. He attached wires and stuff to try to keep him alive. The heart monitor beeped feebly. I gasped, and hugged him close. He was still alive. And I wasn't going to let him die. Not in this life.

BEN's POV

I woke up in a dark, misty place. What the hell?! All that I remembered was when I saved (Y/N) from that fireball that Zalgo threw... Was I dead? Just then, a young woman in a long white dress floated over to me. She smiled softly and opened her eyes. They were pure white. "Hello, BEN. You are currently between death and living.", she said. Wow, that was straightforward.

"Well, I wanna go back to my family, you know. I have a girl that I gotta win over.", I said, and I began to walk around to find a way out. The angel girl huffed and grabbed me by my shoulders with her ice cold hands.

"You aren't going anywhere. You are going to die. In fact, in the real world, you're more dead than alive. So come on, let's finish this life.", she said, and grabbed me and tried to pull me away from the place that I woke up in. "I'm going to take you to Hell. Where killers like you belong."

"No.", I said stubbornly. I can be very stubborn when I want to be.

"Yes.", the angel said, and I could see her starting to get impatient.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes!"

"No."

"YES!"

"No!"

And this went on for a while. Back and forth we went. Finally, when she looked like she was about to explode from anger and shouting so much, she stopped. "Fine. Go back to your stupid life. I don't care anymore.", she grumped, and I cheered happily. She held out her pale hand, and a white mist started to form in it. After there was a huge ball, she threw it at me, and everything went dark.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was sitting in a chair next to BEN's bed. He hadn't done anything besides breath and maybe slightly shift around in his bed. Other than that, the were no signs of life. It's been 2 days, and nothing happened. I didn't leave his side beside going to the bathroom, showering, and eating. Actually, I didn't eat much. I just couldn't.

"BEN... You don't know how much I love you... Please don't die... I need you.", I said quietly, and I pushed some of his blonde hair out of his beautiful face. I planted a small kiss on his cheek, but when I pulled away, a grinning elf stared back at me.

"Thanks, babe! But you know... You missed.", BEn said, a pervertish smirk on his face. He pointed to his lips and pouted. He blinked innocently, and I sighed. As I was about to kiss him, he pulled me by my neck and kissed me passionately. I gasped and his tongue wedged its way into my mouth. After a good few minutes of making out, BEN pulled away, smirking.

"Fuck you, BEN.", I grumped, and he bopped me on my nose.

"I know that you liked it, babe.", he said, and then Slender came into the room.

"I see that you have awaken, BEN. (Y/N), I suggest that you leave BEN to eat something.", Slender said, rather stiffly. BEN winked at me, and I blushed as I walked out of the room.

"So, when's the wedding?", Jane asked. I gasped, because she SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME, THAT'S WHY. I stutter and blushed even harder. Clocky popped up from behind Jane and smirked.

"Yah, when's the wedding?", Clocky asked. I just went to my room. I didn't want to answer that...

*A few hours later*

There was a knock on my door. I opened it, and BEN was standing there, smiling. "Hey, babe!", BEN said smiling. "I missed you, so I came to see you."

"Oh, hey BEN. Uh... I-", I said, but BEN cut me off and kissed me again. He pulled away after a few seconds.

"I love you so much...", BEN said, smiling. I blushed and intertwined our fingers.

"I love you too, BEN. Forever and for always.", I said happily, and our lips collided once more.

My life was now complete.