~*~Epilogue- Masky's Ending~*~

(Y/N)'s POV

It was Masky. I gasped and ran over to him, but he was gone. His heart beat no more, and his chest was as still as the dust on the moon. I hugged him tight against me, not caring if I got blood and flakes of ashy skin on myself. "Aw... How cute.", Zalgo said, and he walked over to me, grinning. "He got in the way... Now he's dead."

"You... You bastard!", I cried, and I hugged Masky tighter to my chest and sobbed harder. I never even got to tell him how I felt...

I looked up, tears streaming down my face, and I saw Slendy about to kill Zalgo. I kept quiet, then Slendy brought his tentacle down onto Zalgo's head, finishing him off. Zalgo's body turned into a black mist, until all that was left was a puddle of black blood.

"Dad... Can he... Can you... Can he come back to life?", I asked, and I wiped tears away. Dad took the body, and then hugged me. We teleported out of there. We came to the hallway where everyone else had finished killing the demons. They saw Masky, and me crying. They knew that I loved him... And that he was gone.

"Oh my gosh... (Y/N). Do you need a hug?", Jane and Clocky asked. My face crumpled and I nodded. They hugged me, and telling me that Masky was a good guy... Even though he smoked and was kinda bossy. The boys stood there awkwardly, until Slendy teleported us all back home. I sniffled and took one last look at Masky's body... And then I burst into tears again.

I ran up to my room, crying loudly. Jane and Clocky ran after me, trying to console me. But it wouldn't help. My true love... He was gone. Gone forever. I locked myself in my room, and I sank to the ground, clutching my chest. When Masky died, he took a part of me away with him. That's what it felt like.

I cried for for hours in my room, alone. Jane and Clocky and everyone else eventually stopped trying to help me. They just left me alone. They understood. I cried until I had no tears left, and even then I beat my pillow and threw things across the room. I paused as I picked up a poem that Masky gave me... On my birthday. It wasn't very poetic, but I treasured it all the same.

Blood is red

The sky is blue

This poem is a gift

From me to you.

Happy Birthday, (Y/N).

-Masky

I read it over and over, and my breathing stopped. I saw a corner peeling. I peeled it more, and it revealed another note. It said-

Dear (Y/N),
I don't know how to say this to you, but I love you. I know
that you don't like me back, because I'm a loser, but I wanted
to tell you this... I hope that you find this... Maybe this was a
bad idea...
~Masky

I stopped. He... He loved me? I read the note again. Was... Was this a dream? Some twisted dream?! I screamed, and cried. Why? Why did this happen to me?! I broke down, and lay on my bed, thinking about what just happened. My crush died, then I realized that he loved me back?!

"Hey... (Y/N)...? Your dad wanted to let you know that the funeral is tomorrow. Um... That's all. I hope you're ok...", Jane said. I heard her heels clacking as she went down the hall to her room.

(A/N- Before you stop reading, I just want to let you know that the ending will be happy.)

*The next morning*

Last night, I cried myself to sleep. I ate nothing and when I looked in the mirror, my eyes were red and puffy, and I looked depressed overall. I put on my black dress and matching heels and went down to the backyard. There lay Masky, burned and dead. I felt the tears start to fall, but I didn't care. I didn't care anymore.

"Today, we are gathered here to mourn the death of Tim, or Masky. He was a friend, brother, sibling, and even secret loved one to us. We will all miss him dearly. Does anyone wish to say any words?", Slendy said. I rose from my seat.

"I... I wish to.", I said shakily. I walked up to the coffin, and then said what I had to say. "I... I loved Masky. Or, Tim. I never got the chance to tell him... But I hope that he's looking down at us right now, smiling. And... I will miss him." I leaned over to his face, and brought my lips to his. Our first and last kiss. My mascara ran from crying, and they landed on his chest. I wiped them away, but I felt something. A heartbeat.

"I... I'M NOT DEAD!", Masky spluttered. He sat up, and breathed in deep gulps of air. "I wasn't fucking dead. Well, I was, but then before I stepped into Heaven, someone pulled me back." He looked at me, blue eyes shining. "And... I love you too, (Y/N) (L/N)."

He put his lips to mine, and sparks flew. Everyone cheered, and I smiled a watery smile. "I love you.", I told him.

"Love you too.", he said.

(A/N- So, there is Masky's ending. I hope you like it, because it was a pain in the fucking ass. It's like 2 am now. I hope you're happy.)