~*~Chapter 2- Hoodie~*~

(Y/N)'s POV

"Hey (Y/N).", Masky said casually as you walked into the kitchen for breakfast.

"Morning. Are ya ready to find a new proxy?", I asked eagerly. I wanted to see his new "skills." He nodded and ate his cheesecake. "Okay then."

I grabbed a bowl and filled it with my favorite cereal, (F/C). Masky continued with his cheesecake. "Children, hurry up. You have to go get the new proxy.", Slender said as he came into the room.

"I know, Dad. We got this.", I said, as Masky nodded.

"Yes, sir. I'm pretty sure we can get one dude.", Masky said. Slender nodded and he left us to eat our breakfast.

Masky's POV

I still have no idea what's really happening. I was going with my regular life, when I saw a girl outside. So I screamed and she grabbed me and carried me here. Great. But I have to say... this is actually not bad.

Then (Y/N) walked into the room. "Hey (Y/N).", I said. She replied by asking if I was ready to find another proxy. I nodded and she ate her cereal. Cheesecake is soooo much better.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Hey Masky... Are we friends now?", I asked. His face behind his mask grew red, and he answered.

"Uh... Yes?", he said, but it came out as a question. I sighed and grabbed his hand.

"Let's go find that new proxy.", I said, grinning. Masky sighed but left his cheesecake and followed me out the door.

"Where are we going to find this guy?", Masky asked. "And I'm hungry. I want mah cheesecakeeee."

"SHUT UP. JUST FOLLOW ME. I HAVE THE INFORMATION!", I huffed. He shut up and followed me, meekly. Then I spotted his house, because Slender gave us his address. Hehe, we're stalkers. -.- I lept into a bush, pulling Masky with me. He screeched and fell onto a worm. The worm died. But Masky was scared because he was covered in worm guts.

"Ew... Worm guts... Help me!", he whined, rubbing his shoulder on a leaf, trying to get the guts off. Then I shushed him. I broke a window and climbed inside the house, once again dragging Masky with me.

A few minutes later, someone walked into the house. It was Brian. I knew because he fit the description, and this was his house. So yeah. He sat down on his couch. The very same couch that Masky and I were hiding behind. So I grabbed Brian, covered his mouth, and left. Masky followed.

"Dad! We have Brian!", I yelled. And Masky just nodded. Well, he's acting weird.

"Children?", Slender asked. "Let me see him." He teleported to us and examined the squirming Brian. "I see. Bring him to his room. I will take care of the rest."

"Sure, Dad.", I said, bringing Brian to his room. Masky sat down on a couch and sighed deeply. Once again, we heard screaming and... stuff like that. At about 3:00 am, Brian was no longer with us. He was Hoodie. We trained him, combat, defense, all that stuff that you need to be a creepypasta.

"Children, meet Hoodie.", Slender said, motioning to the hooded and masked figure beside him. Wow. He looks different.

"H-hi.", Hoodie said shyly.

"Children, tomorrow you will find another proxy. Here is the information.", Slendy said, handing us a packet. Great.