~*~Chapter 1- Masky~*~

15 Year Old (Y/N)'s POV

Today, a new day, a new start. A new, blank page for me to begin drawing on. If that's how you want to put it. I like to put it as a knife, clean of blood and ready to take another life.

"(Y/N)! Come downstairs for breakfast!", Dad called. Yeah. That's my dad, Slenderman.

"I'll be right there!", I shouted back.

<><><>

"Here is your oatmeal, child.", Dad said, handing me a bowl of oatmeal, flavored with cinnamon and walnuts.

"Thanks, Dad.", I replied. Mmm... Smelled so good... I began to gulp it down.

"So... child... As you know, I need proxies, and you are going to collect them for me... right?", he said.

"Yeah, Dad. We've been over this.", I said between gulps of oatmeal.

"Anyways, I have tracked down the first proxy. Besides you. His name is Timothy. Tim for short. Here is the rest of the information that you will need to find him.", Dad explained, handing me a packet. I nodded and headed off. To find... Tim.

I went into the city, acting like a normal person. With a mask. Yeah. Then I saw a guy who matched the description that Dad gave me. I secretly followed him. He seemed normal enough. He then went into an apartment and I climbed a tree right next to his window. How convenient.

He was doing his daily stuff and being boring, so I guess I fell asleep. Next thing I knew, he was screaming his head off while looking out the window.

"OH MY GOSH! WHO ARE YOU? WHY ARE YOU HERE? 911! 911! POLICE! POLICE! MMFGHFFM.", I covered his mouth with my gloved hand before he could say any more.

"Shut up! Do you want to get caught?!", I hissed. He rolled his eyes. I ran back to the mansion, with Tim in my arms.

"Child... Have you brought back Tim?", Dad asked. He was cleaning the floors.

"Yeah Dad.", I said, holding the struggling Tim in my arms. "Right here." I uncovered his mouth.

"W-why have you b-brought m-me here?", he stuttered. Dad sent him a message in his mind. Tim fainted. Hehe.

"Child, let's go to his room. He will now become a creepypasta.", Slender said. I brought him to his room and Slender motioned for me to leave. So I left. And I heard screaming.

I waited for hours in the kitchen. Screams would come from the room every now and then. But after a million bajillion hours, Slendy came out of the room. With Tim. But he wasn't Tim any more... He was Masky. Apparently.

"Uh... Hi?", Masky said. I rolled my eyes and went to my room to let Slender explain everything to him about being a proxy. Slendy sent me a mind message telling me that Tim would come with me tomorrow to find another new proxy. Well, after his early morning training, of course.