~*~Chapter 9- Sally~*~

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up. Sunlight streamed through a crack in my curtains. What happened last night? My head hurt like it always did when I thought too hard. There was a quiet knock on my door. I stumbled out of bed, rubbing my eyes, and Helen was standing there. "Oh. I'm so sorry! Did I wake you?", he asked with a worried look on his face.
"Huh? Oh. No, you didn't wake me. I just woke up,actually", I said, and he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Well, I drew this for you... It sucks. I just wanted to thank you for, you know... Letting me in the creepypastas. Uh... Yeah... I'm gonna go now...", he said awkwardly. Then he quickly walked down the dimly lit hallway to his own bedroom and shut the door quietly. I stared at the paper. It was a drawing of me, and I was in a field of beautiful flowers. The picture was colored perfectly, and it seemed to be alive. The colors swirled and for a second, I thought that they came off the paper. I could only describe it in one word- beautiful.

"Helen?", I said, looking up. But he was gone. I put the paper down, and took out a piece of paper of my own. I laid the tip of the pencil on the paper, and reality seemed to fade away from me. All that existed was my pencil, my paper, and me. Then everything stopped. I looked at the clock, and only 20 minutes had passed. I looked at the paper, and there was a single rose. It looked realistic, surprisingly. I decided to get dressed and eat something, then give this to Helen. To thank him for the drawing that he gave me. I showered, and got dressed, and did all that morning stuff. Then I walked to Helen's room. I felt the need to be quiet. I looked one last time at the paper with the rose, which I signed my name on and dedicated to Helen, and slipped it under his door. Then I walked away quickly.

Helen's POV

I put my head in my hands. What did I just do?! I gave her a drawing of herself, and she probably thinks I'm a huge creep now. Great job, Helen. Then I heard quiet footsteps outside my door. I looked over, and a piece of paper slipped under it. Then the footsteps left. I walked over to my door and picked up the paper. There was a rose on it, and it was signed by (Y/N). There was a note at the bottom that said-
Dear Helen,
Thanks for the drawing of me! It was beautiful. I tried to draw you a rose, which I heard was your favorite flower, but failed miserably. Don't judge me.
-(Y/N).

My hands shook as I held the drawing. The rose was beautiful. It was better than anything that I've ever drawn. She thinks that this is terrible?! I put the drawing in my desk drawer with my most precious things. It would stay there.

Slenderman's POV

I was in my woods, doing my daily job, when I decided to go to a park, just because. I needed a break, after all. I knew that there wouldn't be any people at the park today. I walked out of the woods, and saw a dead little girl in the grass. I felt the need to turn her into a creepypasta. As I walked over, I realized that she was really little, maybe about 8 or 9. Maybe younger. I placed my hand on her forehead, and her eyes opened. They were big and green.

"Hi mister. What happened to my uncle, and my parents?", she asked. I remembered that Jeff had killed them a few minutes ago, because I received his maniacal thoughts about their deaths.

"They are... dead.", I said, and her smile dropped. "A good friend of mine... killed them." She frowned and looked at me.

"Well mister, I'm glad that my uncle died, 'cause he was a real meanie. But my mommy and daddy didn't do anything wrong.", she said, pouting a bit. I decided to keep this child, as a daughter. She reminded me of (Y/N). Except this one would never grow up, because this was the age she died at. I told her about the creepypastas, and she listened in awe. "Well, mister, can I join this creepypasta thing? It sounds fun!", she said.

"Of course, child. Come with me, and you will become a part of our family. I hope that you like it.", I said, smiling, and I guided her to the mansion. As soon as I came in, Jane ran over and questioned me immediately.

"Hey, who is this? Is she going to stay with us? She sure is cute. Finally, another girl. So is she going to stay with us? Huh? Huh?", she said. I rubbed my aching temples, and then, everyone else came over.

Jeff- Who's that?
BEN- Can you play video games? All these people suck.
Jeff- Hey! I beat you!
BEN- Liar, liar, pants on fire!
Jeff- *Hits BEN*
BEN- Ow...
Eyeless Jack- Are you a cannibal? Do you like kidneys?
Jane- What do you think, dumbass?!
EJ- Geez. Just asking.
Masky- Do you like cheesecake? Also don't hang out with that guy. *Motions to Toby*
Toby- DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES I LIKE WAFFLES CHEESECAKE STINKS MASKY YOU SUCK.
Hoodie- ...
Homicidal Liu- Please ignore those people. They are so annoying sometimes.
Everyone that spoke already- *Hits Liu*
Helen- Pleasure to meet you.
(Y/N)- HI!

Sometimes these children drive me crazy. I sent mind messages to everyone, and they all went silent after a few seconds. Sally looked at me in awe. "Children. This is Sally. I found her in the park, and she will be the newest addition to our family. And Jeff, you cannot kill her." Jeff lowered his knife as soon as I said that.

"Aw, poo.", Jeff grumped.

(Y/N)'s POV

Finally, a new girl in this family. Jane and I were the only girls before Sally came. And it was getting really annoying. The boys would constantly say that they were better, and BEN once wanted to play Super Smash Bros, Boys VS. Girls. I declined, because it would have been unfair. And Jane hates losing, so I didn't want her to throw a fit.

Sally had long, wavy brown hair, and bright green eyes. She wore a dirty pink nightgown that said Sally on it in black, lacy letters. She had dirty, white socks on with lace around the rims. She was a really cute little girl, and she looked normal besides the blood running down her face, and her really pale skin. And cuts and bruises. Okay, she didn't really look normal. But she was still cute.

Jane and I looked at each other. I knew what she was thinking. She thought that a new girl pasta was a great idea, and I honestly agreed with her. The boys eyed Sally cautiously, before scattering and running up to their rooms. Sometimes, I wish that I could read minds.

The other day, I saw BEN eyeing me, and drooling. Sometimes, I'm glad that I can't read minds. I think that my dad is unfortunate sometimes.