EXTRA CHAPTER!

(Y/N)'s POV

It was a cold, rainy day in the Slender Woods, and I was sitting in my room, reading a new book that I stole from Barnes & Noble, called The Book Of Joan. It was pretty good so far. Masky, Hoodie, and Toby had all gone out, to kill probably, and Dad and I were awaiting their return. "When do you think they'll be back?", I asked.

"I'm not sure. I am unable to reach them through mind messaging. I'm guessing they either stopped somewhere to take cover from the rain, or they'll be back in a few minutes.", Slenderman replied.

I nodded, and went back to sipping my tea and reading my book.

The door burst open, with a crash of thunder and a flash of lightning. I got up immediately, brandishing my dagger and Slenderman with his tentacles out. However, it was only the three missing proxies. I lowered my weapon, as did Slenderman. Masky and Hoodie were dragging Toby, their clothes sopping wet and completely drenched in mud. Masky dropped Toby onto the clean floor, glaring at him. "What happened?", I asked, shocked at the state they were in.

"Mr. Dumbass here decided that we should stop somewhere, and that I agreed with, but then the only place we could find was a sketchy-ass bar. We stopped anyways, to get out of the rain, but Toby killed the owner and drank at least half the stuff in there before we could get in and stop him. Now he's deadass drunk.", Masky snapped, clearly in a bad mood. He stomped up the stairs, dripping mud everywhere and muttering about Toby under his breath.

Hoodie lowered Toby onto the floor gently, before following Masky up the stairs and into his own room, shutting the door quietly.

I stared at Toby for a moment, before Slenderman picked him up and asked me to get a spare change of clothes for Toby. I sighed, but went into Toby's room and got a change of clothes anyways.

After Toby was dressed in dry clothing, Slenderman laid him down on the couch, where he was currently sitting, bleary eyed and clearly still drunk. All of a sudden, he got up and ran up the stairs. I could hear him open a door and rummage through a drawer before bursting into Masky's room, where a rather feminine scream came from. I ran up the stairs, concerned.

There stood Toby, in one of my pink bikinis, (which I never wore, mind you) drunkenly slurring "Barbie Girl". Masky and Hoodie were terrified, Masky sitting on his bed and Hoodie in the chair next to Masky's desk.

"I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world!", Toby screeched. Masky looked at me, his eyes pleading for help.

Since they clearly weren't going to do anything about Toby, I dragged him out of the room, but not before Toby screamed, "Good night, Slender Mansion!", at Masky and Hoodie, who were still petrified.

(A/N: Hey, guys! Long time no see, huh? Well, some people said that they'd like to see Toby drunk and singing Barbie Girl after I mentioned it happening in a chapter, so here you go! I know, it's been really long, but oh well... It was fun revisiting the Creepypastas, and I sincerely enjoyed writing this mini-chapter. By the way, if you'd like to see more of this, say in the comments and I may make a mini-book of some scenarios. Thanks, guys! Until next time!)