~*~Epilogue- Laughing Jack's Ending~*~

(Y/N)'s POV

It was LJ. He barely made it before the fireball came and hit him instead of me. I screamed as his mouth made a O and he fell the the ground, shoulders slumped and not moving. He seemed lifeless. I quickly ran over to his body and held him close to me. "LJ?!", I squeaked, and he shifted in my arms and let out a small groan of pain.

Nothing else happened. The seconds ticked by as hot tears ran down my face, and I failed to wipe them away. What was the use? Zalgo walked over to me, smiling an evil grin, and he placed a clawed hand on my shoulder and clacked his tongue. "Sweet, innocent little (Y/N). You have to accept that he's dead.", he said, smiling. I screamed and turned around, my eyes burning with fury. I slapped Zalgo's hand away, and then struck him across the face.

"Fuck you, Zalgo, Get away from me, you bastard.", I said, shaking with anger.

Zalgo felt his cheek where I slapped him. "What was that for, my sweet?", He asked, and I growled. He didn't know when to stop. I could be very dangerous. I will beat this asshole up until he can't feel his own DICK. I grabbed my dagger from my pocket and drew it into his flesh. He hardly flinched as I kicked him and punched him, screaming curses and insults.

Aft a while, I got tired and fell limp to the floor, panting. "Fuck you.", I panted, and leaned against the wall to try to catch my breath.

"Are you done yet?", Zalgo asked, yawning. I glared at him and stubbornly sat down next to LJ's body. I refused to move. Zalgo sighed and walked over to me.

"We talked about this, darling. He's dead. We have to move on.", he said, and he plucked me off the ground and put me into his throne of bones. I climbed off and walked over to LJ's body again. I didn't want to move on. I will always love LJ. Only LJ.

Zalgo go started to walk over to me again, and I was about to be picked up again, but then, a large black tentacle was stabbed through Zalgo's head. I jumped from the sudden violence from Slendy and watched the black blood flow steadily out of the fatal wound. Zalgo dissolved into a fine black mist with no sound or screams. Just silence.

"Thanks, Dad.", I said quietly, and he picked up LJ's dead body.

"You're welcome, child. Shall we gather everyone and go home?", he asked gently. He knew exactly how I was feeling. I nodded and wiped my tears away. He teleported everyone home, and I ran to my room immediately. I didn't want to deal with anyone's shit right now. I just couldn't.

I sat on my bed silently. I stared at the shut door that was painted a bright (F/C). Then I looked on my bookshelf, and saw all the photos of me and LJ. Tears came to my eyes as I thought about him. I swept all of the pictures off, and the glass frames shattered. I ran to my bed and stuffed my face into my pillows.

Jane and Clocky tried several times to cheer me up, but nothing worked. I didn't want to get over him. I just wanted to die. A few hours later, Slendy came into my room and patted my shoulder. He handed me a plate of food and a large silver key labeled 'LJ's Room' in curvy, black handwriting. He left.

I grabbed the key and left my food on my bed. I rushed into LJ's room after unlocking the door, and the smell of candy hit me. I started crying again, and I saw neat piles of candy in a corner of his room. There was a small pile, labeled 'Healing Candy, Can Help The Dead' and I grabbed one. Maybe this would help him. I took a few more, and went over to his bed, where he laid.

His cold body was tucked under his covers, and his hands were placed over his chest. I opened his mouth, and it revealed a different candy scent and a black and white striped tongue that was streaked with different candy colors. I unwrapped a candy, and popped it into his mouth. I pushed it down his throat and waited.

He he soon coughed and sputtered. He took deep breaths and held his throat. He looked at me. "Did you...", he said.

"Yeah. I saw the label.", I said, and LJ gave me a huge hug. I gasped in my mind, and hugged him back, blushing. Little did I know that he was blushing underneath his thick face paint as well. "You're welcome. I saved your life."

"I can't thank you enough!", he said, and happily danced around his room. It was an LJ thing. "So, spill the deets!", he said. "How'd Zalgo die? What did I miss? How long have I been dead? How are you?"

I answered all of his questions, and he nodded after each answer. When I was done, I blushed and asked him something. "LJ... Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course, Lollipop!", he said, and he continued dancing around the large room.

"Well, um, do you... Like me? In the like like way. Because... I like you that way.", I said softly, and LJ stopped twerking and looked at me. He had a serious face. Oh shit, what did I do?!

"Of course I love you! I saved you, and you know! I thought that you knew I loved you. I thought we were already dating... Hmm.", LJ said, looking thoughtful at the end. I rolled my eyes and smushed him in a hug.

"Then stop twerking and kiss me, dumbass. Not that I don't like your twerking...", I said, and LJ pressed his lips against mine, and I kissed him back. It was my first kiss, and it was perfect. Just then, Jeff burst in. He saw LJ alive and us... Kissing.

"HOLY SHIT! I'VE GONE FUCKING BLIND!", he screeched, and covered his eyes with his hands and ran out. Jane and Clocky rushed in and saw me and LJ.

"AWWW!", they both squealed.

"Get out.", I said. They both ran lit, squealing because they shipped it so hard.

"I love you, LJ."

"I love you too, Lollipop."