~*~Epilogue- Hoodie's Ending~*~

(Y/N)'s POV

It was Hoodie. The quiet, shy guy that I loved... Was gone. I ran over and sobbed. He was ashy and burned, but I didn't care. Zalgo watched me cry by my true love. He laughed. "How clichè. Aw, so sweet.", he said, in a high pitched voice.

"Why? Why are you such a fucking bastard?!", I screamed. "Why do you have to ruin everyone's lives?!" It was true. He ruined everything for everyone. I hated him. I held Hoodie closer to my chest, and then I saw Slender creeping up behind Zalgo, poisonous tentacles out. I kept quiet and just cried over Hoodie.

Slender stabbed Zalgo in the chest with his tentacle, and that was all it took for him to die. He was practically half dead while talking to me... Just then, everyone else burst into the room. I saw Jane and Clocky gasp at the... Body... And silent tears streamed down their pale faces. The boys saw me holding Hoodie and whispering I Love You to him, and they realized that I loved him... In that way.

"Whoa... What happened? Are you ok? Is he... Dead?", Jane asked, whispering the last part. I shook my head, and hugged his body tighter. I touched his chest gently, and I felt a heartbeat. I put him down gently, then shouted for EJ to get his lazy ass over here.

"EJ! Hoodie's alive! I felt a heartbeat! You have to save him! Can you?", I asked desperately. Everyone stared at EJ. It was their only hope for Hoodie to live.

"Ok... I'll do my best.", he said quietly, and Slender teleported us all home. "Don't bother me while I'm doing this...", he muttered. He carried Hoodie up to his medical room, and everyone fell silent.

I went up up to my room, numbly. I felt nothing but pain. What if EJ couldn't bring him back? What if he was dead... Forever? Who would I talk to when I had problems, and no one else understood? What was I going to do? I collapsed onto my bed, sighing deeply, while crying quietly. It was impossible not to cry.

EJ's POV

I cleaned off the layer of ashy skin, and realized what I needed to do. There was a bleeding wound from the impact, so I had to sew that up. If I did it quickly enough, Hoodie would live. If I didn't... He wouldn't make it. I grabbed my needle and stitching thread and sewed up the gaping wound. As I cleaned off the left over blood, Hoodie woke up, he groaned in pain.

"Where the hell am I?", he grumped. He wasn't shy right now.

"You got hit by Zalgo's fireball, and (Y/N) loves you, and she's crying, and I fixed you. You're welcome.", I said, and Hoodie shakily tried to stand up. He held onto the table, then walked slowly to (Y/N)'s room.

(Y/N)'s POV

It has been about 2 hours since EJ took Hoodie to his room... Was it going okay? Was Hoodie going to live? I sat on my bed pondering this, until a quiet knock was heard. I assumed it was EJ, telling me that the surgery failed."Well, EJ. If Hoodie is gonna die, tell him, I love him.", I said sadly, then I looked up. It wasn't EJ.

"Hey...", Hoodie said softly. I gasped, and hugged him tight. He hugged back, and I looked up at him with shining eyes.

"Hoodie! I thought that you... Died.", I mumbled, and I hugged him tighter. He made a noise, and a I realized that I was hugging his stitches. "Oops... Sorry, Hoodie."

"That's okay... And I love you too.", he said, and he leaned over. All of the other pastas randomly were watching us, and then our lips connected.

"AWWWW!"

I stopped kissing him. "Who the hell was that?"

Hoodie shrugged. Then I saw the other pastas watching us. My eyes grew wide. "Uh... What are you looking at?! Go away!", I squeaked, and I pulled Hoodie into my room. I smiled, and his lips pressed against mine. "Love you."