Chapter 1

It was a rather cold and wet day in London. With the eyes looking up to the sky, it's met with the dark and gloomy clouds looming all over the city. Twisting the golden door knob open that was engraved with a symbol of an Eagle, a fifteen year old girl named Camilla Devonshire was taking in her new home, where she came all the way from Norway who formerly attended one of the three largest wizarding schools in Europe, Durmstrang Institute. A hogwarts letter was in her hand, reading the parchment that she has been accepted as a fifth year student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

The Devonshire Manor was spacious, where the floors were marble and the interior having an accent of gold, with the pictures of her former family members were hung up on the walls, each one waving to Camilla as she scans all the portraits.

"How are you feeing, Darius? Being back to where you grew up?"

Calla, her mother said to her husband as he gave all of their things to the Devonshire house elf, Booky.

"Feels good to be back." He says, nodding to his wife with a warm smile on his face then kissed his wife and hugged his daughter before leaving to visit the Minister of Magic, as the Minister requested for Darius presence.

As Calla took off her hat, she then turned to her daughter who was studying the portraits hung up on the wall.

"Why don't you check out your room, darling?"

"Okay mum" she replied.

Walking through the unknown halls, she found herself lost as she saw multiple rooms on the second floor. With her eyes wandering over the interior, the manor looked like it hasn't been inhabited for years. The sound of a thud caught Camilla's attention, spinning around, she saw the house elf walking towards her in a shy manner.

"Is Master Camilla looking for her room?"

With a nod, Booky snapped his finger, a door down the hall opening. Camilla blinked at the house elf before heading towards the room. As she got inside, the feeling of comfort engulfed her as she got a good look of her room. A picture frame caught her eye, drawing herself walking towards the old desk, it was a picture of her sister, Daniella. Her faced hardened and slammed the frame onto the table, breaking the glass that was keeping it to a hold. Clenching her fists, she tried her best not to cry and just left.

Camilla found herself alone in the dark hall, closing her eyes shut, her chest tightening, guilt written all over her face.

A voice of their house elf, Booky, rang through her ears. "Is there anything that Booky would like to get for Master Camilla?" The house elf asked in a scared way.

Camilla opened her eyes, her face softened. "No, Booky. I'm fine. Why don't you help mother unpack?" With a nod from the house elf, it went downstairs.

Camilla found herself alone again, silence filling the atmosphere. As she slowly walked towards the stairs, she stopped midway, finding herself standing in front of a door that had logo that was in the theme of white and different shades of blue, with a knight an a eagle right in the centre. Grabbing the door knob, she was met with a small library, with the room filled with cobwebs and dust all over. She sneezed and coughed, waving a hand in front of her face to get rid of the dust. As she walked in further, she saw a thick and dusty old book, Hogwarts: A History. Pulling it out of the bookcase, she blows on it, the dust flying everywhere, returning to her sneezing episode again and quickly exited the room, with the book in her possession.

Camilla sat on the carpeted stairs, reading. That's all she has been doing in her life. Read. She had no idea what she was getting into. All she knows is Hogwarts is a school that has four houses namely: Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Slytherin and Ravenclaw, where students will get sorted basing on your character. With the book she found, she was hoping to have some insight to the school she will be attending in her fifth year.