Chapter 47

As Camilla entered their apartment, a furious Cedric was sitting on the living room couch.

"Where have you been?" He stood up and crossed his arms.

Camilla didn't answer him. She quickly headed towards the bedroom and started to pack. Cedric followed after her and saw his girlfriend grabbing a small backpack and started to put clothes and books.

"Pack for what?"

Cedric started to get irritated as his girlfriend was too occupied. He quickly grabbed her bag and held it up high in the air. Camilla glared at him and attempted to snatch it back.

"Give it back!"

"No. Not unless you tell me what's going on!"

Camilla was about to answer when they heard a blast from the floor below them.

Her stomach churned. "What was that?" Cedric asked, his heart beating.

"I've got a bad feeling about this." She says, her voice low. They heard another blast, closer to their room this time. Camilla snatched the bag and also put in Cedric's clothes and some food.

"We need to go." Cedric said as he grabbed his wand and put on a jacket. "Where can we go out? They'll catch us we if go to the-"

Their apartment door was suddenly opened with a huge blast, ashes and dust in the air.

Cedric quickly grabbed Camilla and they hid in their bedroom. The two breathed in heavily, thinking of a way out. They could hear footsteps from the intruder.

Cedric then spotted their bedroom window. He nudged Camilla and pointed at the window. They needed to act fast or else they'll be caught.

The two noticed that the sound of footsteps stopped. Camilla let out a shaky breath, not knowing when to make a run for it. She noticed Cedric holding a broom.

He has a plan.

She felt Cedric gripping her hand, assuring her.

Seconds later, the two ran towards the window, quickly opening it. They then heard a blast from their bedroom door. Cedric was already out, riding his broom.

Camilla looked back and saw a death eater. Her eyes widened.

"Camilla! Jump!"

She looked out and jumped quickly but the death eater sent a spell her way, hitting her. Camilla screamed in pain but Cedric was able to catch her and he flew theirselves far away from the apartment.

"Camilla!"

Camilla was still groaning and wasn't able to speak.

Cedric noticed that the death eater was hot on his tail. Camilla held onto Cedric's waist tightly and gripped on her wand.

"I'l try to stop him" she says quickly and sent some random spells to the death eater's direction.

Cedric rode his broomstick and avoided the obstacles coming from behind.

A few spells later, the death eater sent a spell directly on Cedric's broom, making it on fire.

"Cedric! The broom's on fire!" yelled Camilla, her eyes burned with passion as she glared at the death eater behind them.

"You bitch!"

With the feeling of rage inside of her, red electricity were appearing both of her arms, her powers have shown.

With the pain she's feeling, her power felt stronger than ever as she aggressively sent lightning bolts towards the death eater and was burnt to crisp.