Chapter 49

Surrounded by elaborate gardens, including a fountain, the group walked towards the Malfoy manor. They were stopped by a gate, a death eater slowly approaching them.

Dudley was then shoved onto the gate, the death eater checking his forehead.

"Get Draco."

The gates then opened opened inward, letting the people come in from the outside. The trio, Camilla and Cedric were then forced to come inside. Before them was a huge manor, surrounded by this dark energy that seemed like happiness didn't exist at such place. As they were inside, they were met with some familiar faces. Draco Malfoy being one of them. Draco landed his eyes on his former schoolmates in the hands of snatchers completely against their will. The lot was forced to stay in the main hall, with Harry the first to be interrogated, Bellatrix Lestrange handling him, asking Draco for confirmation.

"Well?"

Draco looked at the boy in front of him, doubt written all over his face. "I can't be sure." He says, making Lucius anxious, grabbing hold of his shoulder,

"Draco. Look closely, son. If we are the ones to hand Potter over to the dark lord...everything would be forgiven. All would be as it was, you understand?"

"Now, we won't be forgetting who
actually caught him, I hope, Mr. Malfoy." The snatcher, Scabiour butted in, making Lucius angry.

"You dare speak to me like that in my own house?!"

"Lucius." Eventually he calmed down with the comfort of his wife.

Bellatrix grab hold of Draco's hand, pulling him closer to Harry. "Don't be shy, sweetie. Come over. Now, if this isn't who we think it is,
Draco, and we call him, he'll kill us all."

"We need to be absolutely sure."

Draco crouched down, "what's wrong with his face?"

"Yes, what is wrong with his face?"

"He came to us like that. Something he picked up in the forest, I reckon."

Camilla landed her eyes onto Cedric who was already looking at her, worried of the situation they were in. Camilla furrowed her eyebrows, with Cedric understanding, he shook his head. Attacking wouldn't be a wise decision as of the moment.

"Give me her wand. We'll see what her last spell was."

Camilla and Hermione made eye contact, assuring her not to be worried.

"What is that? Where'd you get that from?" It was like Bellatrix saw a ghost as she saw the sword of Godric Gryffindor in the hands of the snatcher.

"It was in her bag when we
searched her. Reckon it's mine now."

"Are you mad? Go! Get out!" Suddenly, Bellatrix started to attack the snatchers, knocking down the snatcher holding the sword and Fenrir Greyback had his neck choked by a snake, letting go of Cedric.

He was about to run to Camilla when Bellatrix pointed a wand at him.

"Oh no dearie, you're not going anywhere."

"Hurt him or i'll kill you!" Camilla said in a dark voice, glaring at the death eater. Bellatrix' mouth twitched, taken aback that someone had the nerve to talk like that to her but then she started to laugh loudly. She stopped and had a dark look on her face, "or how about I kill the both of you. Stupefy!" Cedric was then blown away then hit his back on the wall, clutching onto his stomach.

Anger built up inside Camilla. What angered her even more was when she saw Bellatrix Lestrange's face who had a big smile plastered on her lips. Without even knowing of her own actions, she managed to break free from the snatcher that was holding her in a flash then in a swift movement she reached Bellatrix, holding her neck from the back, a lightning bolt at the ready. Lucius, Narcissa and Draco were shocked to what just happened.