Chapter 41

Adjusting her eyes from the brightness of the room, Camilla sat up, waking up in an unfamiliar room. She then remembered what happened last night.

"Oh. I am at Cedric's" she says then rubbed her head.

Someone knocked at the door and it was slowly opened by Mrs. Diggory.

"May I come in?" She asked.

Camilla nodded and she saw the woman holding a trey with some herbs she was familiar with.

"You don't need to ask permission, Mrs. Diggory. It is your house after all." The middle aged woman who had golden brown hair and had hazelnut brown eyes placed the tray on the side table and grabbed a glass of water with some leaves in it.

"Here you go"

Camilla looked at the glass weirdly, "don't worry dear. It's just some herbs for you to drink the stress away."

Camilla thanked her and drank it in one gulp. Mrs Diggory grabbed the glass and stood up.

"I've prepared breakfast. Why don't you take a shower first?"

Camilla was about to ask her a question when Mrs Diggory cuts her off,

"The bathroom's at the left side of the hall."

Camilla nodded.

Before Mrs. Diggory could close the door, she looked back and said,

"I'm deeply sorry about last night."

Camilla smiled softly at the woman, "it's okay, Mrs. Diggory." She nodded and closed the door softly behind her.

The brunette scanned the room and saw her trunk. She stood up and opened it. Camilla grabbed her toiletries and clothes for her to wear for the day.

She locked her trunk and headed to the bathroom. The bathroom was pretty quiet so she assumed that no one is using it so she opened the door, revealing Cedric who had a towel wrapped around his torso and his hair wet from the shower, making Camilla scream and spun around, facing the beige wall.

"What? I'm not naked or anything." Cedric says as he saw his girlfriend facing the wall. "Uhm you are. Just half." She says, her cheeks burning.

"Why? Is there a problem with that?" Cedric chuckled.

"Are you done? Cause' i'm gonna use the bathroom."

"Alright."

Camilla waited for him to leave when there was silence.

"Cedric? I really need to use the bathroom."

"You're standing on the doorway" Cedric whispered on her ear, making her shiver. Camilla quickly stepped aside and Cedric got out of the bathroom then entered his room. As the sound of the door closing, Camilla quickly entered the bathroom and closed it, letting out a breath that she was holding in.

As Camilla stripped off her clothes, she entered the shower room, the warm water hitting her back.

As she was done, she changed into a shirt and some sweatpants. She dried her hair then tied it into a bun. She brushed her teeth before heading back to her room. Camilla kept looking to see if Cedric would come out of his room when she suddenly bumped into someone's chest.

"Why so cautious?" said Cedric with an amused look on his face.

Camilla smiled, showing her teeth before quickly entering her room. "Open up" Cedric says as he knocks on the door.

Camilla hesitantly opened the door and Cedric came in, closing the door behind him.

"What are you doing?"