Chapter 12

Camilla slowly opened her eyes and saw a familiar room. When she got a better view of the room, the first thing she saw were get well soon gifts on her glass table.

She slowly got out of bed and walked towards the table and sat down on the couch. There was a vase full of flowers and mostly chocolates that were from Cho, Maven, Samantha and Aneth, but something caught Camilla's eyes. A letter.

She opened it and says,
'Dear Camilla,

Have i stunned you enough? But i feel like i have failed you. I failed to protect you on the most dangerous situation i ever encountered in my life. I agreed on your plan like an idiot and the outcome is you were almost out of my life. Camilla. I want to be with you. To be at your side always. I know it's just one school year but ever since i laid my eyes on you, i felt like you're the first and only girl that could make me happy. And i want to take care of you, be happy with you and most importantly to love you. I know love is a big word but i am falling deeply in love with you. I want to know your answer when we see each other next time. After summer. If you think i would break up with you, no. I would do no such thing. I will fight for you, Camilla. I will. Get well soon.

Cedric'

Camilla was surprised that tears fell down on her cheeks. She wiped it and took a deep breath. 'Do i like Cedric that way too? I was different since i arrived at Hogwarts. Fleur told me that i was smiling more often than i used to. These feelings. What are these feelings? Feelings that make you happy and at the same time your body is shocked with electricity. Are these feelings of love? Is it true that when i look at Cedric, it's like i'm in love? Love. A simple word but has a deep meaning. Funny huh?' Camilla was so confused that she screamed in frustration and covered her face with her hands.

The door suddenly clicked, revealing Fleur. "Camilla?! What happened?!" She rushed towards her and sat down beside her frustrated cousin. She continued crying and Fleur rubbed her back. "What happened?" She asked, this time softly. "I'm confused Fleur. I'm so confused about him. I'm so frustrated why these feelings keep on coming back every time he shows up!"

Fleur smiled sympathetically at her cousin. "I have three questions for you" she looked up, "what is it?"

"Are you happy when you see him?" She slowly nodded. "Do you feel like you're the most lucky girl when you're with him?" Camilla thought about it and flashbacks appeared on Camilla's brain. How he tries to stun her by having a picnic at the black lake and the kisses on the top of her hand and the hug they shared when they were at the graveyard and when she saw him at the yule ball, all neat and handsome in his tuxedo. And told Camilla she was the most beautiful girl he has ever seen.

She nodded at Fleur's question. "And the final question is, do you accept of who he is? You don't mind that he has flaws?"

Camilla then realized that she didn't know what Cedric's flaws were. Meaning, she accepts? "I didn't recognize any flaws" This made Fleur smile. "Then do you know what i think? You like him. You have the same feeling for him. These feelings are developing into a crush or love."

"That's called love?" Fleur nodded. "I think i feel the same way but i'm scared to tell him."

"Don't be afraid Cams. I know that boy will not leave you because i can see the way he looks at you. He looks at you like you're the most precious thing he laid eyes on and don't want to lose it."

Camilla's heart beats faster. "So go. Tell him." Camilla hugs her cousin who acts like her big sister. "Thank you Fleur!" Fleur hugged back and broke off. "No problem Cams."