Chapter 19

"It's still snowing hard outside. We should wait until it stops" Fleur said as she sat down on the couch. Camilla sat down beside her and drank her hot chocolate. It was just them in the living room. "So. Do you want to talk about something?" Camilla asked. "Actually yes. But please don't tell anyone this" Fleur then scooted closer to her, "i've been seeing someone" she smiled, "ooh. Who is it?" Fleur giggled before answering, "His name is William but he like to be called Bill"

"His name sounds familiar" Camilla looked up and thinks hard, "well he is a Weasley after all" her eyes then widened and squealed a little. "You're dating Bill Weasley?!" Fleur quickly covered her cousin's mouth. "Don't say it out loud but no. We're not yet dating. We're still at that stage of getting to know each other" Camilla grabbed Fleur's hand and removed it from her mouth and she smirked. "Yet" Camilla wiggled her eyebrows at her and Fleur rolled her eyes playfully and grabbed her hot chocolate.

"Where and when?" Fleur looks up, "i went to the bank two months ago and it just so happens he was there and then yeah." "You're bad at giving details"

"How are you and Cedric?" Camilla choked on her hot chocolate and quickly placed the mug on the coffee table made of mahogany. "Wait! Something happened. Am i right or am i right?" Fleur asked as she was rubbing Camilla's back. Camilla then began to blush madly. "Something did happen! You gotta tell me!"

"W-well we erm are a t-thing now" Fleur squeals, "oh my goodness! I'm so happy for you two! I knew you two would end up together one day"

"Keep it down will you! Even my friends don't know about this"

"Since when did you two started to date?"

"Yesterday at the train ride" Fleur hugged her favorite cousin and said, "i'm hoping you two will last long." Camilla rolled her eyes and they both laughed.

"Stay safe girls! Don't forget to be alert on pickpockets"

"Oui father!"

"Yes Uncle Raynard!" Then the two walked out of the Delacour manor and headed out for the afternoon. Camilla tugged on her furry coat due to the cold while walking in the snowy streets of Paris. "Let's start our Christmas shopping!" Fleur says excitedly and they went inside a store. Camilla bought an expensive hair accessory for Fleur. Camilla bought a flowy blue dress for Gabrielle. She bought Lèo a silver watch. A rare diamond necklace for Estella. A cook book for her Aunt Abigail from one of the finest chef's in Paris. Pearl jewelry for Aunt Apoline and an expensive coat for his uncle Monsieur.

Camilla then thought about his mum and dad. They probably don't have enough clothes or food so she bought them so warm clothes, food, and some potions for them to prevent from being sick and bought a box. 'It would be nice to give him something' Camilla thoughts and bought him something. "Wow! You've bought a lot" Camilla smiled a little, "it's Christmas after all" Fleur nods with a smile.

"Let's have a snack?" Fleur suggested and Camilla gladly agreed. The two went into a small muggle café. "Bonne après-midi. Qu'aimerais-tu commander? (Good afternoon. What would you like to order?)" A muggle approached them with a parchment and pen in her hand, "Je vais avoir un crêpe et du chocolat chaud (i'll have a crepe and hot chocolate)" she listed it, "Que diriez-vous manquer?"

She looked at Camilla, "J'aurai le même que le sien (i'll have the same as hers)" the waitress nodded before she walked away to get their orders. "So. What did you buy for me?" Fleur said jokingly, "wait till Christmas" Camilla winked and Fleur giggled.

"How do you manage the relationship between you and Bill?" Fleur looked up and smiled a little, "well we send letters thrice a week and meet up twice a week since he will have a temporary stay here at France" Camilla nodded