Chapter 31

• THAT NIGHT •

Remus was checking Camilla's breathing while Tonks was preparing her needs when she wakes up and Cedric sitting beside her bed, holding her hand.

Cedric felt a hand on his shoulder, "she's gonna be okay Cedric."

He ran a hand through his hair, "she's badly hurt. I can't just sit here and do nothing!" He raised his voice at Tonks. Tonks sighed, "you saved her Cedric. Thanks to you, she was not taken by them"

Cedric ran a hand through his hair one more time before taking a look at Camilla once more. Her eyes were closed shut meaning she was asleep. Resting from the terrible night that she had.

The blueish bruises on her neck were very visible which made Cedric's heart ache and filled with guilt that he didn't do enough to keep her from getting hurt. If it weren't that Glaneus guy who stunned him, he would've saved her.

"Her breathing is normal. She just needs time to heal. That bruise on her neck is bad"

Remus then looked at Cedric who was holding Camilla's hand, "and Cedric"

"Yes professor?"

"I trust you in taking care of Camilla. I'll send a letter to Dumbledore that she'll be resting for a fee days and we will come back here tomorrow to bring her potion to drink"

Cedric nodded. "Remember that don't let Camilla out of her room. She need to lay in bed and rest"

"Noted sir" Remus took a final look at the brunette then nods. "We'll be going then" Tonks took a final look at Camilla and Cedric before pursing her lips and left the Devonshire mansion.

• Present •

Camilla's eyes shot wide open. She was breathing heavily. As she breathes in, there's a sharp pain on her throat which made her wince.

She groans which made her throat hurt even more. Camilla looked at her surroundings. There were white painted walls, marble flooring, light green curtains and a terrace.

She was covered in a white duvet with matching pillows and two night stands and a night stand containing a cup of water and pitcher. As she saw the liquid, she just realized on how thirsty she was which made her swallow her saliva.

She tried to sit but every part of her body aches. Camilla couldn't focus on anything but to swallow the refreshing liquid down her throat. Camilla slowly sat up and reached out on the glass but it could only reach her fingertips. She tried to move closer but her body hurts even more and that made the glass fall and shatter on the marbled floor.

Seconds later, the sound of the door opening was heard, revealing a shirtless Cedric. "What happened?" He asked as he walked towards her but noticed the shattered glass on the floor.

"Booky!" He called and walked at the other side of her bed. "Yes mister Diggory?"

"Can you clean up the mess and bring a new cup?"

"Of course mister Diggory" then Booky cleaned up the floor. "Are you hurt?" He asked as he looked at her.

"I'm fine" her said, her voice hoarse. Camilla was having a hard time focusing on what he was saying due to his muscular toned chest. His six pack abs and water slowly dripping from his curly, luscious hair. He was only wearing boxer shorts and a towel was hung around his neck.