Chapter 6

"I'm so nervous for him. He's still 14 and the first task might kill him and oh God i hope not and..." Cho has been rambling about Harry all day long which got Camilla annoyed. She was back on her moody or emotionless face self.

Camilla rubbed her temple and the two got inside the greenhouse. "Good afternoon class!"

"Good afternoon Professor Sprout."

"Today we will be discussing about gillyweeds. Is there anyone willing to explain what these are?"

Camilla was about to raise her hand but someone raised first and was called by professor Sprout, "yes mr. Carson?"

Camilla looked at him and it was the boy who was in the same table as her at potions. "Gillyweed is a magical plant, apparently native to the Mediterranean Sea. It is described as looking like "slimy grayish green rat tails." Consumption of the raw weed results in gills appearing in the subject's neck, and apparently also hands and feet lengthening and growing webs to become effective fins." He finishes with a smile and Camilla raised her eyebrows at this.

"Very good! 15 points to Ravenclaw!" The Ravenclaw's high five and went back on listening to professor Sprout.

"It's very rare for gillyweeds to be found on our everyday garden. And why is that mister Adams?" A guy from Gryffindor house suddenly woke up when he heard his name. "Oh um. That's because it's r-rare?" The class laughed. "No" Professor Sprout laughed and explained it to them.

                          •

It was Sunday and Camilla was currently sitting at the Ravenclaw common room's study table and decided to write a letter to her parents.

'Dear mum and dad,

I am enjoying my classes this year. I know you know that Harry Potter has been unexpectedly chosen to be competing in the tri-wizard tournament. Is there something happening in the future that will haunt us all? I want to be aware of what's going on. Do you know something about it? And by the way, how are you?

Your daughter,
Camilla'

Camilla stood up and grabbed her brown coat from her dorm. "Hey Cam! Where are you going?" Aneth, who was reading a book on her bed, asked.

"I'm just gonna go to the owlery" Aneth nodded and Camilla looked at her appearance. She was wearing black leggings, a white knitted sweatshirt, brown coat, brown Uggs and a white knitted beanie. Camilla wasn't fond of make up but she only applies powder and lip balm that tastes like peppermint.

Camilla placed her wand in her coat and folded the letter and put it in the pocket of her coat. "I'll see you at dinner Aneth." She then closed the door and headed to the owlery.

Once she stepped outside the castle, she was met by a cold breeze meaning winter is definitely on the way. Camilla placed her hands in the pocket of her coat and proceeded to the owlery.

As she walked, she saw group of friends having a good laugh like there were no problems in the world. In her mind, having too much fun can end in a terrible way which she was avoiding.

She continued to walk and finally she arrived. Camilla looked for her barn owl and petted it first and gave a treat. After that, she took out the neatly folded letter and gave it to the owl who willingly took it, "give this to mum and dad okay?" Then the owl took off.

Camilla looked at the owl who was flying away.

Flashback•