Chapter 10

It was lunch break and the girls were talking about the yule ball last night

It was lunch break and the girls were talking about the yule ball last night. "Guess what guys? George wants to hang out with me" Aneth said with delight in her eyes.

Camilla was currently eating lunch with Maven, Samantha, Cho and Aneth. Fleur didn't join them because her headmaster wants to see her diet.

"That's great new Aneth!" Samantha said. "Cho. Why didn't you go with Harry?"

"Well it was pretty late you know and I thought he already has a date so I accepted Maven's offer and when we met at the owlery, that's the he asked me but it's rude to just change a partner that fast you know?"

"I see" "Maven. Who did Luke take?" Maven looked up, "just a girl from Hufflepuff named Hannah" Camilla nodded.

"So Camilla. Did anything happen between you and Cedric last night?" She choked on her drink.

"Hey. You alright there?" And just on cue, Cedric arrived with a concern look plastered on his flawless face.

"Uh *cough* yeah" Camilla said. Maven, Samantha, Aneth and Cho grinned. "Cedric. Why are you here? Are you here take a certain someone if i may ask?" Camilla glared at Maven and he just winked at her and that made her blush.

"Yeah" Cedric then looked at her and grabbed her hand. "Where are we going?" She asked, "secret" "how mature of you" He chuckled and the two left, leaving five friends smiling at them.

Cedric then led Camilla to the black lake and there was a picnic mat and a small basket sprawled on the ground. "What's all this?"

"I'm trying to prove that i like you, remember?" Her cheeks went warm and Cedric smiled at her, and he grabbed her hand and they sat down on the mat. "Since you're done with your lunch, i have something in here you may like" he then took out a bowl filled with sliced cube fruits. Camilla's eyes lit up.

"Eat up" Cedric gave it to her, "thank you" Cedric smiled and saw her putting a slice of fruit in her mouth and looked at the lake. "Have you figured out the egg?" "Well. Someone helped me"

She looked at him, "who?" "Professor Moody" he whispered and this caught her attention. "How did he told you?"

"I was walking back to the common room when he suddenly appeared in front of me and he asked if i solved the egg yet and and i told him that I hadn't and he told me in a low tone to open it underwater and listen to it and i did that at the prefect's bathroom."

'Why would Professor Moody ask him that out of the blue? Curious.'

"What's the clue?" Cedric lay down and looked at the leaves. Camilla was still sitting down, looking at him. "It was actually a song. The lyrics is, Come seek us where our voices sound.
We cannot sing above the ground. An hour long you'll have to look, to recover what we took."