Chapter 30

The house glows with light and holiday music rings from the wireless. Fred and George fill cups with steaming nog and Mrs. Weasley and Ginny ferry plates of food.

"Eat up! Eat up, everyone! There's more to come!" Mrs. Weasley said with a big smile. "Thank you for inviting us Mrs. Weasley" Camilla said with a smile.

"Yes thank you Mrs. Weasley" Mrs. Weasley walked towards the two and pinched their cheeks. "Anything for you dearies. You two are so adorable together!"

Camilla blushed while Cedric laughed. "By the way, where's Amos? I haven't seen him for awhile"

"Oh yeah about that" Cedric scratched the back of his neck, "he went to visit his brother for a few months because he's in a serious situation"

Mrs. Weasley gasped, "oh well i hope everything will be alright then" she then went to the kitchen to check the cookies.

"I'm stuffed" Camilla said and she sat down on the couch and rested her head on the support of the couch. Cedric sat down beside her and intertwined their fingers together which caused Camilla to open her eyes and look at their hands.

It fitted perfectly. Like a missing piece from a jigsaw puzzle. She smiled and she rested her head on Cedric's shoulder and sighed.

"What's wrong love?" Cedric asked and looked at her with worry. "I'm just happy" then she looked at him. "Thank you" then she gave him a quick soft kiss. "I love you" Cedric said, "i love you too" Camilla replied and smiled.

"Sorry to ruin your lovey dovey moment but Camilla, Remus wants to talk to you" they looked at the person who interrupted them and it was Tonks who was already smirking at the two.

Camilla blushed deep red in embarrassment. "Only me?" She asked, "don't worry. Ron, me, Harry and Mr. Weasley would be there"

She nodded. She gave Cedric a kiss on the cheek before heading upstairs.

"Draco's plotting something, I know it, something to do with Voldemort. He's been given a task or a mission -- and Snape was offering to help."

"Voldemort has chosen Draco Malfoy for a mission?" Lupin asked, "I know it sounds mad --"

"Has it occurred to you, Harry, that Snape was simply pretending to offer Draco help so that he could find out what he's up to?"

Camilla was kind of out of place in this conversation. "That's not what it sounded like" Harry said.

"Camilla? Have you heard of this?"

"I'm sorry professor but i had no idea what's going between Snape and Malfoy" she said, "Perhaps Harry's right, Remus. To make an Unbreakable Vow, after all --" Tonks said.

"It comes down to whether or not you trust Dumbledore's judgement. He trusts Snape. Therefore, I do"

"But Dumbledore can make mistakes. He's said it himself --"

"You're blinded by hatred"

"I'm not"

"You are! People are disappearing, Harry. Daily. We can only put our trust in a handful of people. If we start fighting amongst ourselves, we're doomed." Lupin said sharply which made Camilla flinch at his sudden tone.

Tonks gives Harry a furtive glance, as if to it." say, "Leave it" a few moments later, Tonks, Remus and Ron started to leave the room. Suddenly Ginny appeared with some baked goods in her hand. Then she sat beside Harry, "open up you"

Camilla felt a bit awkward and they heard a knock on the door. Camilla quickly stood up and closed the door behind her. "Thank god you came. You're a life saver"