Chapter 39

Arguments were thrown at each other. All of the people inside the burrow were stressed and flustered of what happened.

"How come no one knows where Potter is?!"

"Does anyone know Harry's plan?

"My son is out there somewhere! They'll be killed!"

"Molly, don't talk stuff like that! Our son's with Harry and Hermione. The three of them can protect each other."

"This is stressing me out. Who knows what Dumbledore told Harry that we didn't know."

"Anyone have a suggestion or plan?"

"Here's a suggestion, everybody calm down!"

The adults continued to argue and Camilla sighed. She went into the living room to see Raina sitting on the couch, biting her finger nails.

"Hey"

She looked up and she sent her a forced smile.

"Hey Camilla."

She took a seat beside her and looked straight at the wooden stairs. "You seem nervous, Raina."

"Oh don't I" she chuckled.

"What's on your mind?"

"I'm so worried about everything. What's gonna happen to us?" Camilla frowned, "i'm afraid i can't answer that, Raina. Let's hope that this will be over soon."

For a minute, none of them said a single word.

"I hope he's okay." said Raina.

"I think i know who that is." The brunette sent Raina a small smile, "i hope that i get to talk to him when we will return to Hogwarts."

Camilla nodded and closed her eyes. "I heard that he- uh fancied you."

"Fancied who?" A deep voice was suddenly heard and Camilla opened her eyes. "No one, love." She says with an innocent smile.

"You must be one of Camilla's friend. I'm Cedric Diggory"

Raina stood up and shook his hand. "Oh, i'm Raina. Raina Winters" she says shyly.

Cedric nodded with a small smile.

"Well! I better get going. See you on the holidays, i hope. Bye Camilla." Raina said before entering the kitchen where her father, Howard Winters, was at.

Cedric took a seat beside Camilla and she cuddled into him. "Tired?" She nodded and he ran a hand through her hair.

"I really appreciate the Weasley's hospitality, i really do, but i don't want to be a bother to them anymore." She says quietly enough for Cedric to hear as she played with the hem of her shirt. "And to mention that someone's after me." She says, gripping tightly on her shirt.

Cedric mumbled something that Camilla didn't quite catch on. She lifted her head and looked at him, "what?"

"You can stay at my place, if you want."

"But I don't want to be a bother-"

"You are not a bother to me. You've never been." Camilla stared at him, "but your father-"

"You don't need to worry about him. He has not come home yet for a year now." said Cedric with an unenthusiastic tone, "you miss him huh?" said Camilla. "Yes but we keep in touch through letters. Apparently his brother wants him to be there for a little longer and I'm a bit relieved because I don't want him to be involved in the situation we are in."

Camilla held his hand and gave him a sympathetic smile. She has not yet met her parents because every time she brings up the topic, the order would either avoid it or change the subject and she doesn't know why.

The two noticed that the meeting of the order ended and the brunette quickly approached Molly Weasley.

"Mrs Weasley"

"Yes what is it, dear?"

"Thank you for everything. I really appreciate your family's hospitality but I think it's time for me to leave. I don't want to be more of a bother." Mrs Weasley looked at her funnily.

"Of course you're not a bother to us, dear! We are just doing what we promised to your parents." Cedric then stood beside Camilla.

"A promise?" Mrs Weasley nodded and her husband then stood beside his wife, "what are we talking about?"

Camilla looked at Cedric and he gave her an encouraging smile.

Mrs Weasley sighs, "and where will you be staying then?"

"She's welcome to stay with me, Mrs Weasley." said Cedric, "is your father okay with this?"

"I'm sure he's okay with it. He already knows about Camilla and I."

Mrs Weasley looked at her husband, "Well Ottery St Catchpole is a safe place" Arthur Weasley says, comforting Molly. Mrs Weasley nodded and looked at the two, "alright. Be careful okay?" A smile appeared on Camilla's face and she hugged them.

"Thank you so much. I'll go get my things but before I do that, do you know where Fleur is?"

"She's upstairs" said Ginny who had a sad smile on her face. Camilla nodded and she went upstairs and found Fleur at Bill's room. "Bonjour" she greeted as she knocked on the door which was already open.

Fleur's eyes lit up and she quickly hugged her cousin. "Oh thank goodness you are safe. It all happened so fast I panicked and-"

Camilla held her by the shoulders, "relax Fleur."

Fleur nodded and sat down on the bed, "I know you came here not just to see me."

Camilla smiled, "well you are right. It's just that, I will be leaving... tonight." Fleur's eyes widened, "where will you be going?! After what happened tonight. You're very welcome to stay at the shell cottage that Bill and I will be living at."

"Thanks for the invite but I will be staying at Cedric's." Her cousin the relaxed and gave her a small smile. "Okay then. I know Cedric will take good care of you." The two hugged, "i should go. Cedric's waiting for me."

The two broke off the hug and Fleur nodded, "okay. Take care"

Camilla stopped by the door, "have fun on your honeymoon" she then winked which made Fleur's face flaming red.

Dragging her trunk from behind, she approached the dining room. Light laughters were heard, despite that the darkness is at large. Cedric spotted Camilla and a smile formed on his face, "ready to go?" He says as he stood up. Camilla nodded and he took her trunk.

"Be careful you two. Always be alert. We will send you a letter if we have important information" said Arthur Weasley.

"And if you two are hungry, you may visit the burrow anytime."

"I'm sure we will. Thank you Mr and Mrs Weasley." said Camilla with a smile. Camilla saw Ginny and gave her a hug, "don't worry. He'll be fine." She says and broke off the huh.

Ginny just smiled and nodded. The brunette then saw the twins who were giving the two a small smile. "Take care now" Fred says as he and his brother gave her a side hug. "See you soon"

George then leaned onto her ear, "remember what we gave you" then he winked before letting her go and went to Cedric's side at the doorway. Camilla took one last look at the burrow before they exited the house and met the dark skies and cold breeze.

Cedric intertwined his hand in hers, "ready?" Camilla looked at him with a smile, "ready." And seconds later, they
apparated to the Diggory household.