Chapter 34

A quaffle was thrown up in the air then team A and team B's chasers quickly retrieved the quaffle. The quaffle was first caught by Puddlemere United's rookie named Cedric Diggory.

He secured the quaffle in his arm then speed towards team B's rings. A bludger was suddenly thrown towards him but swiftly dodges it. Two chasers from team B trapped him at his sides but Cedric saw a chaser from his team and threw it which the other chaser caught with ease and sped towards the rings.

The two chasers from team B left Cedric and chased the chaser from team who had the quaffle. Cedric flew up and went to his fellow teammate for support. The same with Cedric earlier, they trapped his teammate. His teammate looked up and threw the quaffle at Cedric. Cedric quickly caught it and swiftly flew away and the rings were clear so he threw it but  suddenly a keeper appeared but missed it, earning another 50 points from team A.

"Alright everyone, gather around!" The teams flew towards the ground and took off their flying gears.

"Everyone did a great job today and team B has improved. Oliver you did a great job at blocking and Cedric, you never fail to surprise me. Good job lad! And of course all of you did a great job! Practice again tomorrow morning and you may all head to the showers"

After their captain's praise, they cheered and headed to the showers. "Hey Diggory!" Cedric turned around and saw Oliver walking towards him, "hey Wood" The two then walked side by side to the showers, "you did a pretty great job out there"

Cedric laughed, "you too" Oliver then felt nostalgic, "remember that time when Hufflepuff lost to Gryffindor?" Cedric rolled his eyes playfully, "not this again" Oliver laughed, "so I heard you and Camilla are together yeah?" Cedric smiled just by hearing her name.

"Yeah we are" Oliver smiled and nodded, "all right mate. Is she the one?"

"Yeah. She is"

The two arrived at the showers and parted ways. Cedric went into a vacant shower room and stripped all of his clothes. The lukewarm water hit his back. He let out a breath and washed his body and curly hair. After the shower, he wrapped his towel onto his waist and headed out to his locker. After putting all his things and dressed up, he saw Benjy, the team's seeker, walking towards him.

"Hey mate great job out there"

"Thanks. You did too Benj"

"I found this in front of your locker before practice but I decided to give it to you after." he pulled out an envelope then gave it to Cedric.

"Oh well uh thanks Benj"

The team's team A seeker smiled and gave him a pat on the shoulder, "anytime" then he left.

Cedric looked at the envelope for a few seconds before opening and read the letter.

Cedric,

The order found Camilla's parents. Visit the burrow when practice is over.

Fred.

Cedric quickly grabbed his things and bid goodbye to the team before apparating to the burrow.

He arrived and the cold breeze engulfed his body. He fix his coat before entering the burrow.

Cedric coughed which caught the attention of the twins and they greeted him. "Hey pretty boy Diggory. How are you lad?" Fred gave him a side hug, "yeah how was practice?" George asked.

"It was fine" Cedric tried to look at the adults, "How are Camilla's parents?" The twins looked at each other. "What's with the looks?"

Fred built up the courage to say it, "well due to the severity of Camilla's parents suffered, they uhh were sent to St. Mungo's for recovery."

"Does she know about this?" Cedric was starting to get worried, "well Dumbledore might've said that we found her parents-"

"-but what he didn't tell her are the details behind it" Cedric breathed a little and nodded. "Are we allowed to see them?"

"Uhh yeah"

"Then let's go" the twins nodded and the three apparated to St. Mungo's.