Chapter 15

"Find her and bring her to me" a scary and creepy voice commands a man in black robes. He apparated and arrived on a luxurious looking mansion. It was nightfall and he saw a balcony. He apparated and his shadow was shown inside the room. He opened the glass door and slowly walked up to the girl who was peacefully sleeping on her bed. The man grinned evilly and slowly took out his wand. He pointed it at her. The girl then felt someone's presence and opened her eyes. When she did, her eyes widened. "Hello lovely. CRUCIO" then the girl screamed in pain, weakening her body before apparating into an unknown mansion that has a dark aura.

Camilla quickly sat up and breath in heavily. She rested her arms on her knees and held her head. "It's just a bad dream Camilla." She tells herself and she calmed down. She wiped her sweat and looked at her muggle clock. 3:30 am. Camilla wasn't sure if she's able to go back to sleep. She then remembered something,

'a man with black robes, forcefully dragging him into an empty dark alleyway. When the man in the robes suddenly sensed someone's presence, he quickly looked at the left side. Camilla was on the right side so she quickly hid behind a tree. The man then looked at right side but saw no one and quickly dragged the man into the alleyway. Once they were out of sight, Camilla let out a shaky breath and followed them but she leaned onto the wall and didn't get inside. She heard murmurs.

"What did you say?"

"We know who she is. The one in the graveyard that night" there was silence for a moment. "Who is she?"

"I believe that her last name is Devonshire. She's also the one who figured out Crouch junior" Camilla's eyes widened and it's like her blood has been drained from her body. "Really huh? The dark lord said she'll be useful to us. He believes she holds powerful magic"

"He already is planning to trap the-" a twig snapped and everything was silent. Camilla was panicking already panicking inside because she was the one who accidentally snapped the twig.

"Wh-"

"Shh!" Camilla heard slowly coming to her direction. She slowly went to the tree and quietly climbed it. Good thing it was full of leaves. When she brought up her leg, the man then came into view. She was relieved that she climbed up on time. She cover her mouth as she held the branch for support. The man came back to the alleyway and Camilla heard the sound of apparating.' 

Camilla's eyes widened and she felt scared again. "No no no no no no" she mumbles to herself. She looked around her dorm. Samantha, Cho and Aneth were fast asleep while she woke up from a horrible dream. She rested her head on a pillow and closed her eyes but no matter her position was, she couldn't sleep.

Camilla yawned as she was with her friends at lunch time. She rested her head on her right hand and closed her eyes. "Camilla? Why are you all sleepy? Eat something" Cho suggested. Camilla didn't answer but instead, her head was suddenly on Maven's shoulder. "I wonder what happened." Maven shrugged. "She was fine when we were doing our rounds"

"Odd" Aneth said. "Camilla!" Her eyes opened and sat straight, "why-what-how-yes?" She said all flustered. "What's going on with you? You look like you've just been kissed by that dark circles under the eyes witch!" Samantha
Said. Camilla didn't answer but her eyes closed again and her head was on her fellow prefect's shoulder. "Ugh!" Samantha groaned.

It's been three days and Camilla's dream kept haunting her. She has dark circles under her eyes, her features are paler and she's walking like a zombie. Camilla was walking on a busy hallway when she suddenly bumped onto someone. "I'm sorr- Camilla?!" Cedric quickly caught her and took in her features. He never noticed it until now due to his head boy duties. He saw her face pale and like she hasn't eaten for days. "Love. Why do you look like this?"