Chapter 33

"Recovering well, Camilla?"

Camilla looked at Professor  Dumbledore, "yes professor." She says quietly as she looked down on her lap. "It must be very hard for you to be in such situation"

Camilla touched her neck then gripped on her scarf. Tears were starting to form in her eyes but she fought back and looked at him, "i'm happy that Cedric was there. To be there for me." Professor Dumbledore smiled softly and nods. "You'll be safe, Camilla. There will be no harm when you are at Hogwarts."

The brunette nodded and she noticed the professor's hand. "I'm sorry to say this but you have a lot of catching up to do. You will have to study for your final tests and an interview on what field you want for the job that you want." Professor Dumbledore explained to her.

"When will be the final tests sir?" She asked, stealing a glance on his hand.

"This Thursday. You will be given three days to study and your interview will be on Friday. Your professor's will check your test immediately to let you know what field you are most comfortable with."

Camilla nodded, taking it all in. "Do you know what field you are comfortable with, miss Camilla?" She frowns at this.

"To be honest sir, i really don't know"

Camilla's eyes brimmed with tears as she said this. "I miss them professor. My parents"

At that point, tears were rolling down her cheeks. Dumbledore watched the young lady in front of him. "I'm sorry" she apologized, "don't apologize my dear. May I turn that frown upside down?"

Camilla looked at Dumbledore with a confused look, "what do you mean sir?"

"I just received a letter from the order and I'm happy to say that your parents are safe and are now at the Burrow" Camilla felt like she was complete again. She was so happy and at the same time felt relieved. Like the weight has been lifted off of her shoulders. "Really?!" She couldn't believe it. Her parents have been gone for a year and now they have been found, safe. "When can I see them?" She wanted to see her parents as soon as possible and hug them as tight as she could.

Dumbledore frowned, "you may see them after the school year I'm afraid Camilla" she frowned but out a small smile on her face, "well, at least they are already safe"

"Indeed" Dumbledore says with a smile. "You should head to your classes now Camilla. I'm sure your friends are waiting" Camilla nodded with a smile on her face before she headed outside, "oh and Camilla?"

Camilla looked back at the professor, holding the door which was already opened, "welcome back to Hogwarts my dear" She smiled at the professor and closed the door shut behind her.

"Camilla! You got me so worried!" Hermione hugged her friend, "I'm sorry" she apologizes, "don't be sorry. I'm just glad you're okay now"

"Thanks. I'm glad that I'm okay too" she replies then saw Harry, "hey Harry. How's Ron?"

"He's feeling better. We left him so that we could eat lunch" she nodded before looking at the Ravenclaw table, "I should go. You enjoy your lunch" the three part ways then Camilla walked towards their table, "Camilla Delacour Devonshire. You better give me a good explanation this instant"